"I couldn't sleep..."

For best experience listen to: West Coast - Lana Del Rey

Enjoy ☺️

{Zoro's POV}

I woke up in the middle of the night and looked out the window. It was raining pretty heavy and Thunders crashed. Seemed like it had already been raining a long time. "I should check on Sanji.", I thought to myself. As I wanted to sit up, I felt a little warm figure next to me, holding me tightly. It's Sanji. „Hey, you okay?", I whispered. „Uh, yeah I just...had a nightmare..", he stuttered, "I couldn't sleep.." He seemed embarrassed about it. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer. "It's okay I'm here."

He snuggled into my arms. I noticed he was shaking pretty intensely. I placed a hand in his hair and started stroking his hair and giving him slow and gentle pats on his head, which seemed to calm him down. After a while he started snoring softly. I smiled warmly as I looked at him. He looked so calm and relaxed. Why am I feeling like this? This feeling in my chest, that's not normal. What even is this feeling called? And before I knew it I was asleep too.

{Sanji's POV}

I woke up, as I wanted to hug Zoro even more I realised he wasn't even there. I sat up and rubbed my eye. Whilst my eyes were still adjusting I saw a blurry figure doing push ups. My vision cleared and I realised it was Zoro. Well obviously, who else would work out in his room. I yawned and watched him.

"Damn, he has a nice body...", I thought to myself. "Well Thank you Cook!", he said, " I try my best keeping this shape." WAIT I SAID THAT LOUD?! That's sooo embarrassing I could DIE 💀 "YOU HEARD ME?!", I yelled. He started laughing and sat down on the floor right next to the bed. "Yes I did.", he said with a smirk. "You like my body?" He was teasing me. "N-NO you jackass!!", I hit him on his head. "AHH!", he rubbed his head.

I couldn't help but laugh at him. "So you think that's funny?", he claimed, "I'll show you what's funny!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed into his arms and started tickling me. I burst out into laughter and hesitated to get out of his grip. He laughed too. It was so nice hearing him laugh and enjoy time with me. "H-Hey stop!", I laughed, "Enough Marimo!" Accidentally I pushed us both onto the floor. He stopped. "Alright, Alright, I'll stop!", he said and smiled.

For a while we just layed there on the floor and enjoyed the peace and quietness. I layed on top of him with my head on his chest.

~Badum Badum~

I could hear his heartbeat, it was so calming. My face felt a little warm. "Hey, Marimo?", I spoke. "Mhm?", he hummed. "Thanks for making me laugh.", I smiled. "No problem Cook.", he said softly. I sat up. "I think I should go make breakfast now.", I stretched and yawned. "I like seeing you on top of me.", he said in a seductive voice. I paused and blushed crazily. "O-OI STUPID SWORDSMAN!", I hit him repeatedly. He chuckled. "STOP SAYING STUFF LIKE THAT!" I blushed. A lot. Yeah he noticed. "Aww~", he said, "You blushing?" He smirked at me and winked. I blushed even more. "N-No I'm not.", I mumbled. He chuckled.

I went on a rant about why he was an idiot. "O-Oi...", he stuttered. I looked at him. He was blushing bright red. "What?", I raised an eyebrow. "Move your Hands...", he mumbled. I looked down and realised my hands were on his stomach. Those toned abs...damn... WAIT. OH FUCK- "O-OH SORRY!!", I jumped off him.

Now both of us were blushing.