"A-Are you flirting with me?!"

For best experience listen to: Desert Rose - Lolo Zouaï

Enjoy ☺️

{Zoro's POV}

"I'm excited to announce that we are getting close to a VILLAGE!", Luffy hollered, "We should get there in about half an hour!" The crew cheered. "So two of us will stay here and watch the ship, while the others go out and get the stuff they need.", Robin continued, "Well be back at night tho for dinner and rest." Everyone thought for a minute. „I don't mind staying.", Sanji replied taking a puff of his cigarette. This could be a great opportunity for me to stay back with Sanji. Alone for once. "I'll stay too.", I spoke. "Maybe you'll finally get along.", Nami said. I looked at Sanji. "Yeah...maybe.", I mumbled.

About an hour later, the crew was already gone. Leaving me and Sanji alone. Finally. He was preparing Dinner. I walked into the Kitchen and leaned against the cupboard behind him. "What are you doing?", he asked. I took a sip of my booze. "Watching you.", I replied, "Am I not allowed to, Love Cook?" Sanji giggled a little, "I didn't say that."

I wanted to tease him. I don't know why, but I want to see his reaction. I stood up straight and stood behind Sanji. Really Close. I rested my hands on the counter, pinning Sanji against the counter. He paused. His face turned bright red. I leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "What are you cooking?", In a seducing voice.

He dropped the knife and covered his face. "D-DAMMIT MARIMO!", he yelled. I chuckled. "Hey now why are you covering your face?", I continued, "I wanna see your pretty Face." He yelled, "A-Are you flirting with me?!" I turned him around, "Maybe I am~" I replied and took his hands of his face. He blushed even more and looked away.

Damn that's cute. I grabbed his chin to make him look at me. "What's wrong, Love Cook?~" He looked at me with his grey eyes. He was flustered and couldn't get a word out. Y'know what, fuck it you only live once. I kissed him passionately. I placed my hands on his waist and he put his hands on my chest. After a few minutes of kissing we broke apart to breathe. Then we kissed again. This time I licked his lips and slid my tongue into his mouth. Quickly my tongue dominated his.

"WE'RE BACK!!", Luffy shouted. I don't even care if anyone sees us now, he's too addicting. He pulled away. "Why so soon?", I asked. In between pants he replied, "Do you want them to find out like this?!", he turned around and continued cooking, "It's far better telling them on our own, and not for them to catch your tongue in my mouth!" I chuckled. Luffy barged through the door, "MEAT!!", followed by everyone else. "Oh! Uh- Dinner's not ready yet..", Sanji stuttered. Luffy's expression changed from excited to sad. "Sanji, why are you so red?", Nami asked. "He's just feeling hot.", I replied for Sanji, "Am I right?" He nodded.

Only if they hadn't come back so fast 😒