BEFORE YOU READ

Hello my lovelies, my beauties, my friends!

So, there are a few things you guys need to know before you read my story! Please proceed to reading the points, so you won't be confused later on!

1.) This story is an AU, meaning ALTERNATE UNIVERSE, so things will be different from what they are in the show/movies. (For example: Sam runs to Charming after losing Riley.)

2.) I am basing their ages off of the year SOA's first episode was released. So, it was 2008, meaning Jax and Sam's characters were 30. The timelines of SOA is kind of messed up, considering in the show it is sometimes thought that Jax is 25 when it starts. So, for my story, he will be 30.

3.) Even though I technically have the book starting before Abel is born, the book starts in 2012. All the events from SOA are moved up to fit the timeline I need for the book. So, Jax's death is 2016 instead of 2014.

4.) This book is broken into a few parts. I didn't really want to do parts, but for the move between SOA to the MCU, I needed to make it a part. I will possibly be doing parts as I go, but there's a good chance I may not. I guess it will all be figured out once the story is finished.

5.) So, for anyone who hasn't seen SOA, the characters don't really do the entire "mixing races" thing, which mostly runs for the older characters. It was a law in the Sons that races couldn't mix, but anyway, there will be some mean things said, but nothing bad. Mostly things like,"How do you know he's not a criminal?"

6.) There will be some triggers in the story, such as death, depression, and blood. There will be foul language, but I mean there is in the show and the movies, so don't really be surprised. I WILL NOT USE RACIST WORDS OR DEROGATORY TERMS. DO NOT COMMENT THEM! I WILL BLOCK YOU FOR RACISM!

7.) There may be smut in this story, but I doubt there will be any real detailed smut. I think I'm going to just use suggestive language, so be like 16+ when reading, or read of your own accord. DO NOT REPORT MY STORY.

8.) There will not be too much SOA in the story after the first part. The SOA characters will still be mentioned and stuff like that, but they won't be in every chapter once the SOA part is over.

So, that's about all I need you guys to know. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If you have any comments, please comment. I love talking to you all!

- Youngblood Xxx