Love

Dean looked at me from across the table.

Dean: Jessie? Can I ask you something?

Jessie: Sure. What is it?

Dean: Are you serious about us? Completely serious?

Jessie: Of course I am babe, why do you ask?

Dean: I want you to move in with me.

I was shocked. I couldn't speak. I stood up and walked round to him, I sat on his lap and his arms wrapped around my waist. I looked him straight in the eyes and smiled, my eyes filling up with tears.

Jessie: Okay. I will move in with you.

Dean's face split into a huge grin. He kissed me hard and then whispered in my ear.

Dean: How about that bath now baby?

I got up off his lap and went to the bathroom and turned on the taps of the big whirlpool bath, pouring in sweet smelling bath oil. Mmm. It smelt good. I walked through to the bedroom and started to strip down. I heard a noise behind me and turned to see Dean standing at the door. He shook his head at me.

Jessie: What?

He walked towards me slowly, his eyes smouldering.

Dean: I should be doing that. But first we should put some music on.

He'd plugged his phone into the docking station, he clicked the button and a slow, sultry melody started to play. He placed his hands on my hips and started to sway from side to side, grinding his hips against me. I could feel my heart starting to beat faster and my breathing became harsh. He placed kisses across my cheek and down my throat, whilst taking my dress straps down with his teeth, his hand going towards my leg, he hitched my leg up around his waist. We kissed passionately when I remembered the bath. Shit! I walked through as fast as my cast would let me and turned off the taps. I went back to the bedroom and took Dean by the hand, led him to the bathroom.

Jessie: Enjoy your bath baby. I'll be waiting.

I went to walk away but Dean grabbed my wrist.

Dean: Join me. Please?

I nodded and we stripped off, Dean climbed in first to help me in, so I didn't get my cast wet. I settled down in between his legs with my leg over the side of the bath. Not the most alluring sight but hey! He wrapped his arms around my waist. I rested my head on his chest and let out a contented sigh.

Dean: You okay baby?

I nodded, my eyes closed. This was heaven. Suddenly, Dean started to rub my skin, rubbing the oil in. His hands got closer and closer to my thighs, I let out a gasp. He got closer to my area and his fingers started to explore. I couldn't help the moan that escaped from my lips.

Dean: *whispers* You like this baby? I think the bath should wait. I want you now.

He jumped out of the bath and scooped me up in his arms and ran through to the bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and crawled up my body. He pressed his growing length against me, whilst kissing me hungrily, a low growl escaping from his throat. I could feel his passion, his need, he parted my legs and pushed himself slowly into me. I smiled at the fullness. My back arched as he started to move, slowly at first, then he started to get faster, his hands exploring my breasts, my area. I could feel my insides starting to quiver. I didn't want it to happen that soon. I needed this so I wanted it to last a while.

Jessie: Baby, please slow down. I want this to be slow and amazing.

Dean nodded and slowed down, he propped himself up on his elbows and moved in and out of me with a slow and sensual rhythm, I dug my nails into his shoulders, gasping and moaning. I whispered in his ear. I could sense that he really wanted to go to town like the sexy lunatic that he is. I pushed my pelvis up and he understood, he started to move faster, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. My insides quivered and I shouted Dean's name as I exploded around him, he continued to move until he let out a cry and emptied himself into me. We lay together, hot and sweating. We looked at each other.

Jessie: Think it's time for that bath now.

Dean scooped me up once again and carried me to the bathroom, a huge smile on his face

----------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it!!

New chapter coming soon!

Much loves

Litz

Xxxx