👻 Chapter 9 👻

~Exactly 5 Seconds Later~

With GhoulZone Turned Back Into BroZone And Reunited With Their Loved Ones, Everything Seemed Like They Were Back To Normal.

Until Suddenly, Loud Stomping Noises Could Be Heard Outside Of The Bergen Town Castle, Sounding Like It Was Getting Closer.

The Trolls And The Bergens Felt The Hard Thumping Sound And Shook A Little From The Impact Of The Stomps, Having Everyone Murmur Of What's Going On.

"Ooo! Excuse Me"
Clay Held His Stomach, Thinking It Was Him.

"I Don't Think That Was You -.-"
John Dory Glared At His Foolish Little Brother.

Poppy Slowly Stood Up Alongside Branch.
"Uhhh Branch?"

"I'm Not Sure Either"
Branch Couldn't Think Of What Was Happening.

The Thumping Then Sound Got Silent, Leaving Everyone Confused Of What Was Even Going On.

In A Heat Of A Second, The Wall Burst Open With The Reveal Of The Tall, Scary, Hairy, And Bloodthirsty Glitterwolf Entering The Castle, With A Haunting Growl!

"😱😱😱.......AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"
The Trolls And Bergens Screamed In Horror From The Size Of The Glitterwolf.

"WHAT THE HAIRNUTS IS THAT???"
Viva Pulled On Her Ears.

"IT LOOKS LIKE A GIANT...HAIRY...WEREWOLF...COVERED IN GLITTER???"
Poppy Tilted Her Head.

"EVERYBODY STOP!!!"
Branch Quickly Yelled Out.

Before Anyone Could Run Or Scream Any More, Everyone Stopped In Place And Froze At Branch's Command.

"Nobody....Move....A Muscle.."
Branch Whispered To Everyone In The Quiet Room.

The Glitterwolf's Head Was Peaked Through The Wall, Noticing Everyone Was Stood Still And Not Moving, Making Him Glare And Growl In A Low Tone.

The Trolls And Bergens Didn't Move At All, Even If They Had Terrified Looks On Their Faces Staring Up At The Glitterwolf, But Still Remained Silent.

".........AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"
Riff Ran Across The Room Loudly.

The Glitterwolf Let Out A Loud Howl And Immediately Broke Through The Whole Wall, Setting Foot In The Hairloween Party Room.

Everyone Then Screamed And Ran For Their Lives, Scattering Around The Room Trying To Get Away From The Glitterwolf.

The Glitterwolf Looked Down At All The Screaming People And Started To Scratch And Destroy All The Decorations, Treats, And Even The Expensive Stage.

"NOOO! THAT'S COMING OUT THE BUDGET!"
King Gristle Panicked To Himself.

"GRISSY WHO CARES! WE NEED TO GO!"
Bridget Demanded.

King Gristle Marched Up To The Glitterwolf.
"HEY YOU! YEAHHH YOU DOG BREATH! STOP TEARING UP THIS PARTY! IT WAS VERY EXPENSIVE AND MORE EXPENSIVE THAN ME AND BRIDGET'S WEDDING! AND THAT'S SAYING ALOT!"

The Glitterwolf Roared In King Gristle's Face And Grabbed Him By The Arm To Life Him Up.

"GRISSY!"
Bridget Yelled Out.