👻 Chapter 8 👻

~Back At The Party~

Inside The Bergen Town Castle, The Big Hairloween Party Was Still Going On As Everyone Was Cheering For The Karaoke Performances Until BroZone Showed Up To Perform

Cooper, Being Who He Is, Was The One Up On Stage Singing Karaoke For Everyone.

🎵 SO HERE'S MY NUMBER,
SO CALL ME MAYBE!!!!!! 🎵
Cooper Loudly Sung Into The Microphone, Off Key.

"......COOPER! COOPER! COOPER! 🙌"
The Trolls And The Bergens Cheered For Cooper.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! AND FOR THE RECORD....I'VE DATED CARLY RAE JEPSEN AND DID MANY STUFF IN HER LUXURY BATHROOM!"
Cooper Announced In The Mic.

"...."
The Crowd Didn't Know How To React To Whatever Cooper Just Blurted.

Tiny Diamond Came Back On Stage And Roundkicked Cooper Off.
"Thank You Uncle Coop For That....That....What Even Was That?"

In The Crowd, Queen Barb, King Trollex, And Delta Dawn Were Also Attended At The Party.

"Eh, Cooper Was Alr But He's No BroZone Member"
Barb Shrugged.

"Oh Barb..🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️"
Delta And Trollex Facepalmed Together.

"What?"
Barb Glanced At Both Of Them.

"Just Admit It Hun, You're A BroZonie!"
Delta Blurted At Barb.

"Ugh, I've Told You Guys! I'm Not A BroZonie! Just Cause I Attended That Concert 2 Days Ago And Wore Their Shirt Means Nothing!"
Barb Crossed Her Arms.

Trollex Patted Barb's Shoulder.
"It's Nothing To Be Ashamed Of Barb! I Mean, I'm A Proud BroZonie And My Favorite Song Would Have To Beeeee....Girl I Love Your Love Girl!"

"Oooo, That's A Good One! Hmmm, Mine Would Have To Be Girl You Broke My Heart Girl!"
Delta Mentioned.

Barb Scoffed With A Chuckle.
"Pff, Amateurs....Their Best Song Is Obviously Girl I Love Your Love Girl You Broke My Heart Girl I Still Love You But I Seriously Think We Should Have A Talk About Our Relationship Girl"

"AHA!"
Trollex Pointed At Her.

"BroZonieeeee~ 😏"
Delta Nudged Into Barb's Elbows.

"UGHHHH NOT A BROZONIE! DAAAH!!!"
Barb Pulled Down Her Mohawk Frustratingly.

"Anyways, Where's Queen Poppy? She Doesn't Seem Like The One To Miss A Holiday Party"
Trollex Tapped His Chin.