After laughing at the guys complaining and walking funny out of the gym I get in Anna's car shoving my stuff on her back seats, before hopping into the front.

"Hello, my love, have a good day at school"

"Yeah it was good" I say, not wanting to mention the fact that people were talking about the rumour in the last lesson.

"That's good then, everyone else is already at Kim's, I was running a bit late as usual" I laugh at this knowing that Anna is late to almost everything apart from games, that's only because someone picks her up so she's not late.

Soon enough we arrive at Kim's and as soon as the car stops moving I bolt out of the door and run through Kim's maze of a house to get to the kitchen where I can hear everyone talking. Bursting through the door everyone looks my way but I'm only looking for one person, the only one who is not looking my way. I run over to her and jump on her back covering her eyes with my hands.

"Guess who" Doing my best impression of Anna

"Ooooh I don't know, Viv teases ",is it the grinch"

"Nooo, it's me" I say uncovering her eyes whilst everyone gets back into their conversations

"I know it's you silly" She says turning back into her conversation with Beth as I walk over to Kim, Jen and Leah who were sitting on the sofa together and plonk myself down across them all. I let out a loud huff as I closed my eyes and lay my head on Leah's lap.

"You alright Rosie" Jen says

"Yeah, just tired"

"Yeah I bet you are did you have a good day at school though"

"Yeah, apart from at lunch, this boy didn't believe that I was good at football so I played against his whole team, they got beat"

Soon enough everyone started to get hungry as we all migrated from the kitchen or dining area to Kim's lounge, so Leah offered to order pizza for everyone, we decided to get some between us instead of one each.

The pizza arrived so everyone found themself a proper seat instead of laying on top of one another as we were doing before. I only ate 2 or 3 slices before I decided that I was full. Sometimes, I can eat nearly a full pizza to myself other times I cant even eat a quarter of one, it all just depends.

A few hours and lots of talking later, I was falling asleep on Viv's knee where I had been sitting for most of the night apart from when we were eating. Leah decided that it was time for us to go home as I had school in the morning and then we all had training in the afternoon.

Leah's POV

Sitting at Kim's late at night got me thinking, me Lia and Caitlin were talking but I couldn't be less interested in why we should all go on a team holiday to Wales. Ever since Jonas introduced us to Rosie, I've always felt like I should be responsible for her, like she was my own child. When Jonas asked if she could stay with any of us as her family did not live close by I was quick to offer up our spare room.

I've been thinking about this for a while and I don't know if i'll be able to do it, or if I can get it sorted legally, but i'm going to try my hardest even if I don't sleep for days. I will try, all for my Roro.

My thoughts at the moment were all over the place. How can I get in contact with her? Will she even reply? What should I say to her? Will she agree or not? What will I do if she doesn't? Should I tell Rosie? What would Rosie say?

I think if I can get into contact with her I should tell the rest of the girls, apart from Rosie, they might be able to help me, I know one of the girls has a friend or relative that could help me out with the legal side of it I just need to get her number.