chapter18

Aadya opened the door and fainted but before she could fall Vidhan hold her, Ruhi and Vidhan come there directly to surprise Aadya but they become shocked after seeing Aadya's fainting.
Vidhan hold her securely.

Vidhan- Aadya baby what happened.......he asked her while tapping her cheeks.
But she didn't reply anything because she was totally unconscious.

Ruhi- Vidhan ji we should take her to hospital.

Vidhan- ya you are right.

He picked up her in his arms and left to hospital directly Aadya was on back seat with Ruhi, her head was on Ruhi's lap , ruhi was patting her head like mother.

After sometime they reached hospital doctors were checking her , he was the same doctor who checked her earlier, after sometime doctor come outside and called Vidhan and Ruhi in his cabin.

Doc- look Mr. Chaudhari I'm not gonna lie , her health is really bad , I did some tests and found that she have low hemoglobin and platelets , low BP and sugar label.

Vidhan - what.....he uttered in shocked.

Doc- yes and if she want to live long then she should took care of herself. Mr. Chaudhari can you tell me did she have any genetic problem or something like this.

Vidhan- actually she is a pre mature baby , when she born the doctor told us that her lungs and heart are weak and her immunity system is also very weak.

Doc- and anything else.

Vidhan- no......he was about to say something but Ruhi stopped him.

Ruhi- yes doc when she was seventeen she got in a accident, that time doctor told that she had a head injury and blood loss.

Doc- Mr. Chaudhari she need proper care and love she is very weak and I also want to suggest you something.

Vidhan- yes doctor please say

Doc- according to her past medical reports and health it would be good if she don't convince for 2 or 3 years.

Vidhan was feeling very awkward after hearing it he talking about her sister like that Ruhi noticed it and put her hand on his thigh he hold her hand tightly.

Ruhi- ok doctor thank you.

Ruhi removed her jewellery and slept there putting her head on his lap Vidhan was caressing her head they are in hospital waiting for morning

Yugant was waiting for Aadya in his room but when she didn't come he start getting restless he come down and start searching for her when he didn't found her inside he check terrace then garden she was nowhere.

Yugant- where did she went this time , what should I do now , should I call her but I don't have her no. I should call baba sa.

He called his father he picked up after sometime.

Yugant - pranam baba sa

Om- god bless you son how are you

Yugant- I'm fine how are you

Om- I'm good and how's Aadya actually I was thinking to call her but then I remembered that I don't have her number.

Om was Yugant last hope to get her no.

Yugant- she is fine when will you come back

Om- soos my son .

Yugant- ok baba take rest pranam .

He disconnected the call and start thinking about today.

Yugant POV

I already informed maa sa then why there is no one in the house, most important why did Aadya make everything , she can easily denied.
Where is Maa sa she should be here when I told her, but she left again like always.
I shouldn't shout on Aadya don't no where did she go , what should I do know , ahhh where are you girl, Vidhan Bhai should I call him, yes I should call him.

End of Yugant POV

He call Vidhan, Vidhan left his phone with Ruhi he himself left to washroom.
First Ruhi didn't receive the call but when she saw it's Yugant she picked up the call thinking he must be searching for Aadya.

Yugant - hello Vidhan Bhai?

Ruhi- he isn't here but Aadya is with us

Yugant - excuse me who is this and where is Vidhan bahi and what is Aadya doing there where are you guys.

Ruhi- take a breath man I'm Mrs. Vidhan and he is in washroom we are in hospital.

Yugant- what who are you and what are you guys doing in hospital.

Ruhi- I think I told you who I'm and when we come to your house Aadya fainted so we took her hospital we are in O.R. hospital come there.

Without hearing anything Ruhi cut the call, Yugant directly left to hospital and reached there he ask the receptionist about Aadya.
When come at her room direction he saw a lady in bridal attire sitting beside Vidhan.

Yugant- Bhai..... Vidhan looked towards him.

Vidhan- what are you doing here .......he asked coldly he was very angry at him

Yugant - where is Aadya bhai .......he ignored his question.

Vidhan- why do you want to know?

Yugant - I'm her husband...... After hearing his own words Yugant felt very foreign.

Vidhan- oh thank God you remembered that......he taunted him.

Ruhi- she sleeping now we can take her home tomorrow.......she balance the situation.

Yugant - but what happened to her?

Vidhan- where were you when she fainted

Yugant- I....I...was......

Vidhan- I....I... What say it clearly

Yugant was about to reply when they heard something breaking sound from Aadya's room