Chapter 9 Sixteenth ARC

Start from the beginning

The Port Mafia deals with their own.

The underworld black markets list of wanted had increased for months. You earned more than a billion on the black market auction and anonymous donations.

You still practised your ability Ice Maiden in secret and became stronger than before.

You'd been keeping tabs on two particular mafisco and ability users.

Osamu Dazai and Nakahara Chuuya.

Both of them had been quite busy in their first year within the criminal organisation. making many accomplishments under their belts.

Chuuya had recently been assigned to work in the jewellery part of the organisation side business.

Identity is the fake from origins. Track down shipments from other groups and shut them down. Claim the said businesses for the mafias own to bring in a source of income..

Chuuya had recently been invited and joined a small group of mafisco, accomplished individuals who had earned their positions. Ages from young to 25.

They called themselves. The Young People's Association. People who had the highest chance of becoming the next executives.

Their code names were.

Pianoman. He didn't have the best sense of humour. He often wore a black overcoat, ling white hakama and black and white theme. He handled the counterfeit money and killed people for the mafia.

The Albatrass. All you knew was he ran the transportation skdd of the Port Mafia business. Consisting from vehicles and boats to transport goods. Forging license plates. He also earned himself another name,'The Wheelman'. Wheels with speed and accuracy.

He had it he had a Vanguard Sleast helicopter. Anyone who crossed him didmt last three days or would become broke. He lived in the partment above Chuuya's. Unfortunately, he tended to break into the teens apartment and drag him out for missions.

The Doc. A legal professional doctor. Medical degree.  One of the mafias best doctors after Ougai Mori.

Lippman. He held some influence within the Port Mafia and the world of life. Public, he was a PM front computer worker for government officials and media. A movie staff and an ability user. His ability was handy for directly gathering evidence.

Iceman.  He was the second oldest but wore simple clothing. A Hitman. He could turn anything into a weapon. He could detect his target from anywhere and sense ability users nearby. 

The organisationa official name was The Flags. Together the five members were also known as the five wolves.

Coincidentally, a small number of them had been hiring your services for Mafia jobs within the past months.

One of them you'd helped with the vandals who'd been speeding on one of the trade routes a year prior.

.
.
.

There were also the high schools you'd applied for within Yokohoma and attempted entrance exam for one of them.

You were expecting some difficulty but were easy questions to answer and passed the entrance exams with flying colours.