06|Hourglass

"Do you ever stop?" Lex asked from the doorway as Andrea was currently doing pull-ups on a bar. She was shaking her head as she dropped to start doing pushups. "Are you okay? You haven't seen the light of day for a week." Lex said and Andrea stopped as she looked over at him.

"I'm okay. But if I am stressed about something or worried, then this is the easiest way for me to do something about it." Andrea gestured to the positively huge gym that Lex had in the mansion and she was grabbing a bottle of water. "I don't suppose that you have spoken to the Kents?"

"Jonathan won't talk to me but, Martha asked if you were still in town since she hadn't really seen you in town at all. I told her that you were on a massive exercising binge, that you hadn't been outside in a week." Lex explained and Andrea stared at him for a second. "That was a joke, Andrea. All that I told her, was that you were still in town and were staying at mine."

"Now that you mention not seeing me, I should probably give Tommy a call at some point today." Andrea muttered as she had drunk a full bottle and she went to refill it quickly, before promptly drinking it all yet again. Andrea was refilling it one more time as she sighed. "He probably thinks that I've changed my mind and gone back to Star City with Oliver." She muttered in annoyance as Lex scoffed.

"You were not even actually ever considering that were you?" Lex asked as Andrea stared at him, not appreciating his tone of voice. "What? Your older brother, he is a total tool and all that he has ever done since he took guardianship of you was fuck it all up." He said and she nodded at the words but now one of her hands was closing into a fist at her side.

"He is all that, Lex." She was pointedly agreeing with him and Lex recognized the tone, he had seen it every time that someone had upset her and this time, he was the one who had just shot himself in the foot. "But he is also the only family that I have left. No matter how much shit that he put me down and through, we still share a name." Andrea said as she walked past him quickly and she disappeared down the hallway.

"Shit." Lex muttered and he was looking after her, knowing full well that he was just lucky that she hadn't hit him for the comments.

After she had gotten out of the shower and was getting ready for the day, her cell phone rang and she flipped it open.

"Who is this?" That was her rather normal and rather now expected greeting from her personal phone and a sigh of relief came from the other end.

"I see why Tommy is always laughing whenever he calls you." It was Clark on the other end and Andrea was now lifting her eyebrows in surprise, rather surprised that he was calling her.

"What's going on Clark, is something wrong?" Andrea asked patiently and now she was dragging a brush through her rather unruly hair, that never wanted to stay in one place.

Andrea had the phone between her ear and her shoulder, as she was dragging the brush through on her other side.

"I miss having you here on the farm." Clark admitted and Andrea sighed, switching the phone to the other ear as she was brushing the other side. "It was always fun, having you around to help out." He said and Andrea was shaking her head, giving up on the hair and she was flinging the brush through the door and onto the bathroom counter.

"Your father doesn't agree. All he thinks about me, is that I was stealing money and stuff from you guys and your family, that could have been better spent." Andrea replied and she was pulling a hoodie over her head, it was a purple hoodie with green trim that she had gotten from Tommy. "I have to go, Clark, I've got work to do." She said.