"You're acting like you don't want this." Yeosang said as he started to pull Jongho's zipper down.

Jongho groaned as he helped him a bit, raising his hips a bit and allowing Yeosang to pull down his jeans and underwear. Yeosang licked his lips as he eyed Jongho's hard cock that leaked from the tip.

"What are you waiting for now? Do your job." Jongho demanded.

Yeosang wanted to roll his eyes, but he did a he was told. He wrapped his lips around the tip of Jongho's cock, humming a bit as he gave it a light suck. 

Jongho hummed, looking up to the celling and forgetting about both the annoyance and work. Yeosang's mouth felt like heaven around his cock.

"Fuck.." Jongho mumbled as he placed his hand on Yeosang's hair. 

He slowly pushed his head more down, making Yeosang let out a small whine as he was forced to take more of Jongho's cock inside of his mouth. Jongho licked his lips as he saw how beautiful he looked.

"Be a good boy and take it fully, yeah? You can do it." Jongho said as he pushed his cock inside more. 

Yeosang let out a choked moan, pushing off a bit and grabbing his cock by the base. He opened his mouth and licked around the tip, then wrapping his lips around it and taking Jongho's cock fully inside of his mouth.

Jongho moaned, like fully moaned and Yeosang felt his cock twitching. He sounded so good moaning like that, and the fact Yeosang was the one who made him sound like that was so good. 

"Fucking hell.." Jongho grumbled as Yeosang started to bob his head on his cock. 

Yeosang hummed as he sucked, now palming his own cock through his jeans.

"Oh? What is that? Feeling horny just by having your mouth stuffed full with cock?" Jongho chuckled airily. 

Yeosang hummed, not even bothering to explain as that was true. He just didn't feel shameless anymore. Jongho smirked at that.

"Fucking slut likes having dicks in his mouth. How about you do it a bit faster before I actually start to fuck your throat?" Jongho asked. 

Yeosang wanted to roll his eyes, but he swore if he did that, they wouldn't come back. Jongho felt like he was made for his mouth and his mouth only. Nothing else. 

Jongho petted his hair, smirking as he saw Yeosang taking his cock like a good boy he is. But unfortunately, Jongho isn't going to come if he goes so slow. 

"Didn't I just say something? Can't you listen to me when you already wanted to be a slut and suck my dick while you're on work?" 

Jongho held his head a bit before Yeosang could even react and thrusted his hips forward, fucking Yeosang's throat and making him moan lightly as Jongho did that. 

He just looked so beautiful, and Yeosang definitely started to play with his own cock as he sucked Jongho off. He could see the way his hand moved as his cock was out of his jeans, but Jongho was way too horny to care about that now.

"You asked for this and can't even do your job right." Jongho tsked. 

Yeosang whined as his throat was fucked, closing his eyes lightly as he felt overwhelmed. Jongho moaned as he felt his cock lightly twitching in his mouth, and that definitely didn't stop him. 

He sucked even harder, jerking himself even faster as Jongho just kept fucking his throat. He just felt so good, and Jongho will make sure he rewards him later. 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and Yeosang felt himself tensing. 

Jongho smirked as he saw his reaction, now stopping to fuck his throat and trying to hide himself under the table. He panicked inside, but Jongho seemed to take it as a joke.