Chapter 43

A/N: The day Mei meets Hinata-Senpai.

-Third's Pov-

-FLASHBACK-

At Yonegdu High, everything was quiet and tranquil. The students were doing their studies and the teachers were grading their work.

Saya: KYAAAAAA! YOU HENTAI(PERVERT)!!!!"

.... Nevermind...Why do I even bother?

Kuro: DON'T YOU FUCKING RUN AWAY FROM ME!

Shouta: OPPAI~~~!!!

Saya: BEAT HIS ASS KURO! SAVE SOME FOR ME WHEN YOU'RE DONE!!!

Shouta was running down the halls with a girl's underwear laughing his ass off while Kuro chased after him with a large paper fan ready to smack the shit out of him.

Shouta: Oppai~~~! I'm going home with a panty shot! Ahahaha!

Kuro: GODDAMNIT SHOUTA! Get back here!

Shouta: You'll never take me alive!!!

Saya: ALRIGHT BET!

Some on-lookers who were boys were cheering Shouta on with nosebleeds while Saya and a bunch of other girls looked at him with disgust as they secretly hope Kuro gives him hell.

Aside from the dumb scene. It was someone else time to shine...

Or Not...

-Meanwhile-

Mei was up on top of the rooftop...alone...

She sat on a bench feeling the emotions unraveling through her...

Mei: It hurts...

She rubbed the bruise on her cheek left by Maki...The other girl was in a foul mood for some reason and took her frustration out on Mei. 

Kuro had saw this earlier and told her to go see Koutarou-Sensei in the infirmary.

But that's just it...

She can't go see him.

If she tries. What if the rumor about her being a slut get worse...

Even though...the bullying was worse as it already is...

The temporary tranquility in her demeanor is completely gone...

Her once beautiful flawless skin was completely covered in scrapes and bruises.

But she didn't want to go see her uncle...

She's still emotionally unstable. It's not as obvious, because even if Maki was not allowed to act out violently at school. The teacher still wouldn't do a damn thing to prevent it.

Sure Mei didn't want to cause trouble. But it's already bad enough that Maki will always found a way to do something horrible to her.

She knows that how she treated Mei was wrong.

But...she doesn't care. Simple as that.

No one would dare try to talk down to her and get away with it...

Mei learned it the hard way...

Her eyes...

Those eyes given Kuro the idea that Mei desperately wants saving even though she claims she's fine. He hopes that he can save her, someday, even if the consequences are as great as he's been told.

For now, he let's Mei be alone for now like she asks him to do...

Though he wish he could do more...

Mei: I don't want to be a burden to anybody...If I try to do anything...Maki will always get away with it in the end...That what's scares me...