Chapter 3 - Getting Stronger

It was a pleasant morning with birds chirping and bright sunshine with slight breezes blowing every once in a while. The sunlight peering through the wind fell on my face as I slowly woke up and stretched my body.

I went to the washroom to take care of the morning activities and saw that I had put on a bit of muscle while brushing my teeth. This might be the effects of the stats increasing. I was on a leaner side before but I'm somewhere in the middle now and honestly look better in my opinion.

After I finished being narcissistic and brushing my teeth, I went over in the kitchen and made some breakfast for myself.

Today is my fifth day here and two days left for the start of school. In the last two days I cleared the 4th and 5th floors of the dungeon and reached level 42. Why only 42? It's because my leveling up speed was faster with the Ring's bonus, I focused on leveling up my skills.

Why am I so adamant on getting stronger you ask? That is because I want to be involved with the characters here. I want to meet all the girls I saw in the anime, manga and light novel. And since this is a harem world, I might even get a harem. I don't want to live in hiding even in this world, so I will live the way I want. Because no matter how well I hide, it's only a matter of time before I am found out.

While I was fighting the second floor boss I felt that my skills were too weak despite my level and the same thing happened with the 3rd floor's boss too.

So instead of focusing on killing on the fourth floor I just sat in a corner and leveled up all my skills like a madman while chugging down Mana Potions. I drank so many Mana Potions that my piss might as well have been Mana potion. Feeling that I already spent a lot of time in the dungeon, went straight for the Boss and defeated him very easily.

This was exactly what I am going for. Overwhelming strength that crushes my opponent. I even trained my [Magic Eyes Of Analysis]. I can now accelerate my thoughts up to 1000 times. I feel like I'm about to get to an even higher level with it but something feels missing. I don't know what it is which frustrated me alot.

Sighing and shaking off those thoughts, I started to prepare for today's dungeon dive. I have 4 Gacha Tokens from the previous two floors, so I reckon I could get at least 3 more today.

"ID Create: Undead" With the magic words, I was transported to the dungeon. The fifth floor felt like a whole new place, why? Because the place was filled to the brim with zombies, there was no way to avoid any of them since there were so many. To progress I had to kill as many as I could.
_____________________________________

[Quest - Halfway Through]

You have reached the fifth floor of the undead dungeon, the halfway point. This floor's boss is the dungeon's Mid-Boss that is stronger than normal. Defeat the Mid-Boss for extra rewards.

Clear Condition:- Defeat the Mid-Boss

Rewards:- Random Skill Book, 6000 Exp, Black Iron Sword

Bonus Condition:- Defeat 50% of all undead in the dungeon.

Bonus Reward:- 30 Stat Points, 5000 Exp, Black Moon Necklace.
_____________________________________

Reading through the quest details, a blood thirsty smile appeared on my face. The bonus Condition might cause little problems.

But, I have a technique. An ancient technique used by gamers when they have to grind. I used Body Strengthening Magic and ran around the whole place aggro-ing zombies and the other undead. Once they were all focused on me, I jumped up to a high vantage point and looked down on them crowding below.

With an insane smile on my face I sat down. Yes, you read right. I sat down and started shooting magic at them. This was why I ran around getting their attention. The sound will attract more and more zombies in this area and it will be a kind of an Exp farm for me.