A Helping Hand

Brandy Spruce's wife goes on a yoga retreat leaving her husbands with their 13 kids and he's going to need some help.

Poppy was in the bunker in the craft room Branch had made, she was working on scrapbooking, and she heard someone coming down the lift. She heard Branch's talking to himself and decided to go see what was up.

She came out and saw he was looking at a letter and pacing around. She goes over.

''Branch, is everything ok?'' She asked.

The blue troll looked up at his girlfriend and gave her a strained smile. ''Hey Poppy.''

''What's up?'' She asked.

''I got a letter from Vaca Island and Spruce is asking if I can go over there and help him with the restaurant and the kids since Brandy is going on a yoga retreat for a month. I would but I have that safety seminar for the week, and I can't help until I get back.'' Branch said pacing.

Poppy grabbed his hand. ''I can help Spruce out, then after your seminar you can join me at Vaca Island, and we can both help.'' She smiled.

''I can't ask you to do that. It's a lot of work.'' Branch said going over to her.

''I can do it. I love kids and I do multiple things all the time, besides I can spend some time with Spruce, I've been meaning to get to know your brothers better.'' She smiles holding his hand.

''Alright Poppy if you insist and right after I will come and take over.'' He smiled squeezing her other hand.

She smiles and kisses him as he tilted his head kissing her deeply as his hand went to the back of her head.

Branch and Poppy loved kissing each other, it was like the first time and they very much enjoyed when they were alone and they pulled away.

''I owe you one Poppy.'' Branch responded.

''Just take me out on a romantic date and we can call it even.'' She winks as she went to the bedroom to take out some of the clothes she left there.

''I don't see why you don't move in all together.'' Branch said as she got her stuff.

''Because it's going to be awkward with John Dory and Floyd staying here as well and besides you haven't seen them in a long time.'' She said.

John Dory and Floyd stayed in the bunker with Branch while Clay who was now dating Viva went back to the Bergan golf putt putt and Spruce was back at home with his family.

Branch shook his head. ''But I love having my pink queen with me and they don't mind.''

Poppy had her bag about to leave when Branch pulled her in for a kiss and hug. ''Be safe.''

''You too handsome.'' She growls playfully as she goes up the lift.

**********

A couple hours later Rhonda took Poppy to Vaca Island and Poppy got out as she saw the islander all around swimming and enjoying themselves as she made her way into Spruce and son's resturant and placed her back in one of the lockers as she went out and saw the kids running around and Spruce taking orders.

She went over. ''Spruce!'' 

He turned and was surprised to see Poppy there. ''Hey Poppy, nice to see you wish I could chat but I'm a bit busy.'' He said going to a table and taking an order.

''I'm here to help.'' Poppy said.

He as surprised. ''Bitty B didn't want to?''

''He's busy this week but he'll come and help after so for this week I'm your partner.'' She said.