• quatre

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐈 𝐄𝐙𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐈 𝐄𝐙𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏

I sat in my car rolling up another jay at the gas station.

I gotta stop smoking bro. My ass gonna pass away from lung cancer and shit if I keep doing it.

But 4/20 coming up ian tryna hear that shit.

Timiya- wya ?
Timiya - ik you saw me call you earlier.

I sucked my teeth looking down at the phone. I can't catch a break with this girl bro. You give away the dick one time and she think its allat.

Im out. Wsp ?

She didn't text back she just left me on read not saying shit.

That's that bullshit I be talking about. I hate her.

I waited for the pump to stop and got out to take the pump out.

Out the corner of my eye I saw Dyrie's sister. " YO ! "

She jumped and mugged me. "Fuck you muggin fo ? Fix your face."

" Don't yell at me like that fuck. " She said mugging again.

Shit what's her name again ?

Giannis ? Gi ? Sum shit.

I looked around seeing she was just standing at the gas station.

Whore ass.

"You want a ride or sum ? " I said getting in my car. She looked at me weirdly.

"Yes or No don't sit right there and just look stupid. " I said closing my door.

"Okay but don't think you gonna always drive me around or sum shit I barely like you." She said as she got in my car.

Rd nigga. "Put your lo in." I said as I lit my jay.

She scrunched her nose up and rolled down the window. I chucked to myself.

She looked me up and down and bit her lip. "So you and that other boy are y'all really brothers ?"

" Do we look like kin to you ? " "No. But are y'all ?"

"Nahhh." I said sarcastically. She sucked her teeth. "I'm being deadass is that really your brother ?"

"If you talking bout money white ass nah that's my cuz but if you talking bout diddy, then yeah that's my brother, blood." I said still smoking.

"Like same mom same dad blood ?" "Nigga what other type of blood is it ? Either you kin or you not."

She sat for a minute. " Baby is my blood sister , Dyrie is not." She shrugged.

"What chu mean ? I thought she was your sister." "We don't got the same momma."

She rolled her eyes and got back on her phone. Damn fuck Dyrie do to her ?

"Why you hate Dyrie ? " "Why do you like her ?"

Okay she's rude as fuck.

"I'm asking cause it seem like you hate her or sum shit.Is it cause you the oldest ?" I said texting Timiya back.

I'll be there in 20 minutes.

Timiya- okay.

"No me and Dy just don't get along that's all."

No nigga you just hate her . I peep that shit.

"Well ion hate diddy even though he can get fucking irritating. But ion hate him . "

"Well that's you and your brother not me and my sister worry bout your own siblings and I'll worry about mines." She said rolling her eyes.

Stuck up bougie bitch. She need some dick or affection .

Probably some weed cause she's stuck up.

I could feel her staring at me from out the corner of her eye. "Whatchu tryna fuck a nigga or sum ? I'll pull over in your complex and we can get straight to it."

She busted out laughing. Fuck she laughing for im deadass.

"You funny. Doodie right ? " She asked grabbing her bag as I pulled into her complex.

"Yea but call me doo. Only my momma and nem call me doodie." I said licking my bottom lip.

Damn, she is real pretty though. I gave her a once over seeing she had on that lil Ed Hardy sweatsuit shit. She fine as fuck just like her sister.

The zipper to her sweater was halfway unzipped seeing a gold " G " sitting on top of her chest.

I'd fu- "Uh thanks for the ride and I don't fuck with young boys. Gotta be older than me."

Fuck her ass want a sugar daddy ?

"I act way older than any grown ass man you done talked to so ian tryna hear that. " I said brushing my hand over my face.

She laughed again. Shit if i can't talk her out them drawls imma laugh her out em.

"It doesn't work like that I'm not that easy and uh Timiya said ' Hurry up im waiting for you ' ." She said slamming the door.

That just ruined my whole mood.

I sucked my teeth and cut my phone off. Beeping my horn at her before she went all the way upstairs.

"I can come in for a bit ? It's boutta rain ion like driving in the rain."

She glared at me for a minute. "It's not raining till another hour but if you hungry than cmon ."

Oh im hungry alright.