• 𝚞𝚗

𝐃𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐈 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐃𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐈 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆

" Dyrie ! " yelled my boyfriend Zion from the living room .

" What ! " I yelled back putting my hair into a back bun in the bathroom holding hair pins in my mouth.

"Baby here . " He said walking to the bathroom door and standing there.

I looked at him as he kicked his bottom lip.

I sighed pecking him on the lips and walking into the living room seeing my lil sister , baby eating my chips.

"Girl who told you, you can eat my chips ." I said snatching the chip bag from her getting my own.

"Uh me now give it back hoe ." She said snatching it back.

My lil sisters name is JaMekkah but we call her baby because she's the baby of the family . We share the same dad just different moms same with our older sister Gi .

"How you get here ? " I said sitting in the chair taking the rat tail comb and smoothing out the rest of my hair .

"Bus . Don't worry I wasn't by myself I was on the phone the whole time so that you wouldn't say anything ." She said sitting down too.

I frowned . I hate her catching the bus by herself she should've called me.

She looked at me frowning. "Don't make that face , you gonna get wrinkle lines from doing that ."

Zion walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen not saying anything to me or baby.

" Hi Zion ." She said waiting for him to respond.

When he didn't say anything I cleared my throat.

He looked giving us a side eye.

"Bitch I know you heard me say hi ." Said Baby mugging him.

"JaMekkah. " I said sternly raising my eyebrow.

She looked at me mugging me too . " I'm going to take a nap . And when I wake up I wanna go get something to eat. " She said walking to the back and closing the door.

I smacked Zion on the arm causing him to wince. "Damn Dy fuck is you doing ?! "

"Because you heard her say hi , she was trying to be nice since this is your house too , she's still apart of my family have some respect. " I said getting up walking to the back .

I heard his foot steps following me . " Dy im sorry I won't do that again. " He said rubbing all over my body kissing on my neck.

" Mhm . " I said moving away brushing my teeth.

He looked at me mugging. " I love you mama . "

" I love you too ." I said kissing his lips.
~~~~
I waited on my next lash client cleaning off my tools and sanitizing my lash bed .