Chapter 22: No Choice!

All 3 of the Hounds rushed Trent, Raven swinging her chain spear, Kenji expertly spinning his Tachi swords, and Lucian wielding his Broadsword. With quick skill, Raven launched the spear of her chain towards Trent, who used the sheathed Katana to knock it to the ground with a downward slash, also blocking Kenji and Lucian, who tried to impale him. Using the combined force from Lucian and Kenji to launch himself backwards towards Loona, whispering, "When their backs are to you, get out of here as quickly and silently as you can!"

Jumping forward with the Katana, he slashed upward to the right, blocking Kenji, but Lucian was rushing from his side, and went to cleave Trent's legs off, which made Trent jump up in a back flip, kicking Kenji in the chin, flinging him back, and when Trent landed behind Lucian, he pulled the sheathed Katana to Lucians throat, choking him, "DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS LUCIAN!!!" In a moment he saw Raven flick the Spear Chain towards Trents arm, so he tossed Lucian and grabbed the Spear and pulled it, pulling Raven, who had the end of the Chain wrapped around her wrist, and with a heavy slam, Trent flung Raven into a concrete pillar, effectively knocking her out.

With a sigh, he turned, just in time to dodge Kenji's flurry of slashes from his Tachi blades, "You fucker! Quit. Fucking. MOVING!" Ducking under a slash headed at his throat, Trent jabbed the sheathed Katana upwards in a stabbing motion, breaking Kenji's jaw. As Kenji held his jaw in pain, and Lucian dragged Raven to the doorway, Trent and him eyed each other, Trent, with pleading in his eyes, and Lucian, with cruelty and malice in his. Slowly, Lucian raised his blade, "STOP TOYING WITH US! WITH ME! I know what you are truly capable of Hunter! Pull that blade from it's sheath and do some fucking damage!!!"

Closing his eye, Trent sighed, "Why are you doing this Lucian?! We were like Brothers!" With a growl, Lucian spoke, "A Brother..." And jumped in the air, his Broadsword held above his head, and in his words, pain and hatred lined his screams, "YOU ABANDONED!!!!!!" And with a slam so powerful, it shattered the Sheath of Trent's Katana, the blade itself black with white markings all along the blade. A Blessed Blade. When his eye met the blades glow, memories of those he killed, Men, Women... Children...

With the pain of the memory, Trents hands shook and he dropped the blade. "Is This what the Master was wanting us to bring back? A sentimental fool? What happened to the Trent Hunter who Killed without discretion?!" Trent raised his gaze to Lucian, as he spoke softly, "The Death-Hound died when I left." "Bullshit! No one truly, TRULY forgets the blood they spilled, the skills that they have, the taste for Carnage!" With a heavy exhale, Trent shook his head, "But we can..."

"Trent, Not a single ONE of us, Raven, Kenji, even ME, have spilt a much blood as you have! You killed overlords, royalty, you even slaughtered entire TOWNS!!! Why else would you kill, if not to enjoy the bloodshed?!" With her head poked out, Loona slowly walked out of her hiding place, fear gripping her hearing how Trent killed innocent people. "I... I only killed... To stay alive, to return to the one I love."

As he raised his eyebrow, Lucian looked to Loona and grinned, then pulled out a Throwing Knife, and turned to Trent, "Well lemme fix that for you!" His eyes widened as Lucian threw the Knife, and time slowed as he got up and ran after it, and reached for it, but, somehow, when his hand clasped for it, it was out of reach. And with a sickening 'Shink' of flesh being penetrated, fear flooded his eyes, fear for what he saw, known, and felt.

When Loona looked down, the knife embedded in her chest, she felt weak and fell. Trents eye glowed Red, his other eye hidden under the leather and cloth, as grief and rage filled his heart, and tears welled, "NOOOOOO!" When Trent knelt next to her, he heard Lucian laughing, and with a glare of pure hate, Trent spoke, and it sounded like that voice belonged to Satan himself, filled with such malice and hate, "Lucian... I... SWEAR... I... WILL... KILL YOU!!!"

Taken back by Trent's theat, he had Kenji carry the unconscious Raven out as Trent held his hat filled gaze. He knew Trent ment what he said, as Trent is a man of his word. "You'll come home Trent," Lucian started, "You know you will..." Fear was in Lucian's eyes, but pain was present as well, pain that he hid well, even from Trent.