Chapter 6: Russian Encounter

As Trent walked into I.M.P, he was stopped by Millie, "Ay, Hunter, just wanted you to know Loona and Moxxie went to Russia today, a Mob Boss has a hit on his head." Trent nodded, but he sighed, he wanted to wish Loona Good luck before they left. "Hey, Millie, Question, do you know what happened to Loona in the Hellhound Orphanage?" The Imp shook her head, "Sorry sugar, she doesn' talk 'bout it, I'm sorry."

He shook his head, "No, it's alright, just thought I'd ask, you see, I... I was her friend back in the Orphanage and, well, I'm afraid something bad happened after I was... Adopted." She looked like she was thinking, then she looked up at him, "I have a friend who was from th' same Orphanage, I'll ask him if he knows Somethin'." He smiled and shook her hand, "Thanks Millie, I owe you one."

Meanwhile in Russia, Moxxie was watching Loona's progress through a set of Binoculars, "Okay Loona, there's a couple of Guards, be careful." She chuckled and retorted, "Sure thing Fatty." Growling, Moxxie nearly yelled, I'm not Fat, But something in his earpiece and binoculars caught his attention, Loona getting kidnapped by the Mafia, and injecting some sort of chemical into her, making her go limp and transform from her human disguise and into her normal form.

"OH FUCK!" He dialed one number on his Hell-Phone speed dial, Blitzø's Number, "BLITZØ! LOONA IS COMPROMISED! I REPEAT, LOONA IS COMPROMISED!!!" "Moxxie, what the fuck does that mean-" "LOONA JUST GOT FUCKING KIDNAPPED!!!" The other end sounded like the phone was dropped, which it was. "MY BABY!" Over hearing Blitzø's outburst, Millie and Trent walked over, "What's wrong?" Panicked, Blitzø grabbed Trent by his shirt, "Loona, she got nabbed by the Russian Mobsters, and more than likely, they know she's a demon!" As Trent heard and processed what was said, he knew what must be done, "Get me up top! NOW!"