Chapter 15: Memories of Love

(Taking place on the drive back from the last chapter)

"Loona," Trent said, "I meant what I said, I love you, infact I always have." Her face went beet red, "R-Really? I-I loved you since you beat up that one asshole back in the orphanage!" Trent smiled as he remembered that well, "When we first met?" She smiled and nodded, "I developed a huge crush on you for a few years after that, I mean, I was only 6, and you was 7, but I knew I felt something for you." Trent chuckled as he remembered, "Yea, and don't think I didn't know about you stalking me!"

She chuckled nervously, "Y-You knew?!" He laughed loudly, nodding as well, "Mhmm, Yep, I remember I was asleep and you snuck into my room and stole my favorite tee-shirt!" She blushed, clearly embarrassed, "The one with a Robotic Dog chasing a wrench, I still have it. It's a... Comfort thing, heh." She looked over to him, thinking he'd be upset, but he was actually smiling brighter. "Really? I still have the 'Puppy Love' pendant you gave me!" She shook her head, not believing it, "No you didn't! If you kept it, show it to me!"

She didn't expect him to pull a necklace out of his shirt and hold up a pendant of 2 pups kissing, that made her blush, "P-Proved me wrong! Heh." Deciding to take a detour, Trent pulled into a dirt road to a cliff with a beautiful view, leaving Loona stunned, "Whoa! Trent, it's so-" he chuckled a bit as he held her hand, "Wait till you see it at Sunset." A couple hours pass as the two hangout and talk and laugh and crack jokes.

Currently Loona is running from Trent laughing as he was chasing her acting like a goofball, "Nyack Nyack Nyack Nyack Nyack Nyyyyaaaack!" She loved this, it reminded her of simpler times, and laughing while she asked, "What the fuck is that supposed to be?!" He straightened up and scoffed, "A Duck who took a shot of triple espresso, DUH," he said, laughing as well. Another hour passed and both Hound's was in the back of the van with the doors open, watching the sun as it went down.

"T-Trent?" Loona went to ask, a little nervous. "Yes Loona?" She blushed, and unsure if she should ask, "I-I don't consider them my first, at least, not really, as they stole it from me... So, what I'm saying is will you, I mean... Would you like to-?" She was silenced with a gentle press of Trent's finger on her mouth, "Loona, you can ask me anything and I won't judge you." Blushing, she smiled a bit, turning her face away, "W-Well, will you, maybe, make love to me, please?"

To answer her, he gently turned her face to his, which was blushing, but smiling sincerely, "Loona, I'd be more then honored, but, I think we should hold of on the love making, just until Blitzø is ok with us being together, okay?" Her disappointment was visible, but she understood. "O-Okay, I understand." Shortly after this, the sun started to set, and he was right, it was a beautiful sight to behold. The sky twisted with red, violet, and yellow lights, and, to Loona, it was like it was her own personal slice of Heaven. Not the sky, but being there to witness it with the man she loved.

(Hey, Author here, sorry if this chapter is a little weird I wrote this one while half asleep... So yea.)