This is embarrassing because not only Hoseok and Yoongi, but there were other two senior doctors and Yoongi's friends Kai and Namjoon... They were having their lunch... When Jimin suddenly burst into the cabin and shouted, Hoseok and Yoongi were startled and Hoseok actually started choking...

"What the hell Dr.Park...Nobody taught you how to knock?" Yoongi growled at him and Jimin was trying to avoid the strong gaze of the older and his head hung low in embarrassment...

'This is the perfect fucking time to open the floor and swallow my dumbass' He growled in his mind and mentally slap himself.

Everyone in the room was bewildered at the younger's shocking visit... But before Jimin or anyone else could say anything they gave attention to a voice in the background...

"This is not a way to talk to your husband Yoongles"

Jimin recognized this voice he heard it not less than ten minutes ago... He turned around to see Jin standing at the entrance he still had that smirk from earlier... Jin walked past Jimin hugged Namjoon and captured his lips in a long and sweet kiss...

"Okay, that's enough for the day... Some people are still single here" Hoseok said making the Kim couple roll their eyes...

"Yah Hoba just say it out loud that you are jealous," Jin said before giving him a warm hug, and the same goes with Kai..."How is my crime pattern doing?" Hobi laughed.

"We are perfectly fine how are twins doing?" Jin and Namjoon exchanged a look "They are let's just say hard to handle but now that they are three... I am free to work" Jin exclaimed happily...

"So, it means you are officially back to take your position as the Head of Diagnostics?" Yoongi spoke out who was silent for the whole time...

Jin smirked and pulled Yoongi in a warm hug "Come on Yoongles, don't be sulky, I know you miss my handsome face..." Yoongi rolled his eyes but then wrapped his arms around Jin...

They pulled away from the hug and Jin looked at Jimin who was standing there like a deer caught in headlight...

"What's wrong brother-in-law?" Jin asked making the younger among all off surprised...

"Well let me explain you few things here... I am Dr. Kim Jin Head of Diagnostics as you already heard... But I was on leave because of the kids I have with that man over there..."He pointed toward Namjoon who nervously smiled and looked away...

"Yep... he is my husband and if you thinking why they didn't throw me out of this hospital even after 3 years of break? Well, that's because I am the nephew of Dr.Min Juwoon."

Jimin's eyes widened in shock, everyone was afraid that his eyeball had plunged out of his eye socket...

"That means you are-"

"Yes, I am Yoongi's cousin and his partner in crime... I am sorry I couldn't attend the wedding because my baby Kim Nam-ho was not feeling well... And now I am glad I wasn't there" Jin chuckled.

It's too much information for Jimin to process... The person standing in front of him is practically his boss most likely the boss of Taehyung and Jungkook...

"Why are you here Dr.Park...?" Namjoon asked...

"Umm! ..." Jimin nervously scratches his neck and Stole glances at Jin who is giving him a taunting smirk...

" What are you asking baby...he is here for his husband..." Jin said while focusing on the word 'his husband'...
" Now guys give some alone time to the newly wedded couple..." he added...Everyone is confused but still agrees with him and leaves the couple alone in the cabin.....