5•

Geto dragged his feet across the street, the day was so dreadful

Geto dragged his feet across the street, the day was so dreadful. Despite the extremely bright morning, a cloud of despair hung everywhere. It was so suffocating for Geto.

Without Gojo here to distract him, everything had changed color.

Geto shoved his hands into his pockets, staring at the ground while he did. He longed for that one spark he felt when he had met her.

It was such a short, brief moment.

But for Geto, it was an exuberant experience. If he had to describe her, she was the embodiment of the color pink, dazzling everyone in her circle.

He felt the weight on his shoulders being lifted. He was sure there was some sort of curse there, feeding him negative emotions. Geto was the perfect victim, lonely and depressed.

[Name], [Name], [Name]

Few minutes, she had to give him at least a few minutes to bask in her presence. They don't have to talk, he would be contemptuous just by standing near her.

Geto Suguru wasn't a weirdo by all means, he also didn't know her real identity but he was already more obsessed than most.

She deserved more people to know about her, no that's not right, they should worship her. Kiss the mere ground she walks on, despite how murky it might be.

No no no

What is he thinking about? This was too far.

If his thoughts could be heard, he was sure that he would end up in prison right now. He had to control himself, it's probably just a phase that will soon pass.

Stay away from her,

Stay away from Furukawa [Name].

She isn't a God, she can't grant him salvation. She's just an ordinary girl with more vibrancy to her. That's it.

"Hey, Geto?" A pop of pink blurred his field of vision. Geto felt his heart drop to a bottomless pit, dropping for an eternity. How did she know that he was just thinking about her? Talk Geto, say something.