6•

"I will now announce the groups for the project" the teacher tapped on the board to grab everyone's attention

"I will now announce the groups for the project" the teacher tapped on the board to grab everyone's attention. [Name] looked up from her notebook, gulping at the thought of being paired with someone she didn't know.

"Group 3 will contain: Geto Suguru, Gojo Satoru  and..." she continued, while Gojo rolled his eyes on the fact that they had more work.

"Furukawa [Name]" at the sound of those words, both males felt their eyes light up, staring at each other with unbeknownst glee. Now that she was part of the group, Gojo was more ecstatic than usual for this project.

[Name] sighed as she slumped her head on the desk in relief. Her hair trailed along the sides of the table, glistening in the sunlight from the window. People knew that she was beautiful, but moments like this were really what made her pop out.

"At least they're people I know, even though I'm grouped with that nonsensical idiot" she mumbled into her hands. While the teacher continued, the chair in front of her screeched as the person came closer. He watched her slowly raise her head to meet his eyes.

"It's a shame we couldn't be together" the distinguishable voice of Kuroo displeased her ear. Gojo and Kuroo were the same person written in different fonts. That's what made them even more annoying.

"A tragedy" she rested her face in her arms as she gazed at the opposite class playing outside. The boys were bunched into the basketball court, setting aside teams.

She chuckled as she spotted Kenma's highlighted head, setting him aside from the browns. He was busy in his game and was seated on the bleachers, away from the commotion. The sound didn't go unnoticed by Kuroo who also peaked to where her eyes were.

"About your tutoring lessons" she turned herself back to face him. Her face held a bashful expression as she fiddled with her fingers in embarrassment. The male in front of her smirked, he knew very well what was about to happen.

"I'll take you up on that offer, but" she raised her index finger in front of him, "I can't do evenings on weekdays since I have my babysitting job so weekends are only possible, if that's fine with you"