4•

"And this is the kitchen" Megumi led her through the hallways, introducing every available room in the house

"And this is the kitchen" Megumi led her through the hallways, introducing every available room in the house. Though from the inspections she took, [Name] noticed that the family rarely used these areas. The only one bustling was Megumi's room which was painted light blue and had posters on the walls.

She now understood why they needed a babysitter so desperately. Though someone else could've been better than Gojo.

[Name] couldn't form an opinion about Gojo. From first impressions, he was a self embodied jerk who would coax the worst out of you. Although, if he was here, spending his time with a child, then maybe he wasn't all that bad.

She felt her hand being clenched tighter as Megumi brought her out of her faze.

Her look of confusion didn't go unnoticed by Gojo. After all, Gojo had the tendency to notice things that others didn't.

Though the boy hated admitting it, he would be a fool to not call her pretty. He watched her bend over to care for Megumi's needs. His eyes trailed across her legs, watching her skirt slowly rise up.

By all means, he wasn't a pervert but the first glance he had before he looked away,

Was ingrained in his head.

No way, Gojo was a pretentious popular boy that would not associate himself with the likes of a new girl. In fact, no one was deserving to be in the same circle as him, aside from Suguru and few others.

"What do you want to watch?" [Name] asked the bustling kid, who immediately grabbed the remote. She tucked the strands of pink hair that was blocking her view and suddenly, Gojo felt like the beast in the room. His shirt splattered with stains and his disheveled hair.

"Are you not going to sit down?" [Name] quirked an eyebrow at the still boy. Megumi busied himself in the T.V show, giggling whenever a generic joke was thrown.

"I am definitely NOT sitting next to the likes of you" he huffed, throwing himself to the child's other side.

"Oh I'm sorry, I think you made a mistake. I don't like you either" she rolled her eyes,and stood up. It hadn't even been 10 minutes and he was already getting on her nerves. Maybe she killed him in his past life or something.