She cupped his hand around her face and kissed his palm while she started crying in heavy sobs and he shook his head while he also felt tears in his eyes then he said " don't cry Angel... Look Allah listened to our prayers and blessed both of us with each other now I want nothing in my life, I've you... I'm complete now... My life is complete with you. "

She stared all over at his face admiringly then he said " I want something from you... Would you give me? " she again kissed his palm and said " don't ask my love just tell me... My life be sacrificed on you my beloved Mohammad. "

He smiled and caressed her cheeks with his thumbs and said " give me some of the love moments Our beloved Prophet Mohammad SAW had with his Beloved wife Ayesha... I wanna recreate their love moments with you my love..."

She closed her eyes as tears fell from her eyes then she said " oh Mohammad... You always left me speechless with the ways of showing your love towards me... But this is the best thing I can ever witness in my life. "

He smiled and held her both hands and kissed the back of her palm then he said
" I can never dare to think I can be as good as our prophet Mohammad SAW like he was good to his beloved wife but I'll follow his every sunnah and will give you all of my love... Believe me Hezlin what Amma Ayesha was to our beloved Prophet Mohammad SAW you are the same to me my love... You are beloved to me just like that. "

She moved near him and hugged him while leaning her head over his chest and he hugged her back while wrapping his arms around her back and he kissed her head then they both sat there in the same position for a while and were staring at Qibla.

After sometime they came back to their hotel to have some rest and have their dinner then Hezlin went into the bathroom to freshen up herself while Abdullah ordered dinner for them because they were feeling tired and decided to have dinner in their room.

After sometime Hezlin came out of the bathroom while wearing a white long shirt and was wearing her black hijab as dopata on her head then he smiled while looking at her sitting on the beds edge and forwarded his hand for her while saying " my living Angel... I surely selected a perfect name for you. "

She smiled and walked near him then she placed her hand over his palm and he make her sit on the bed beside him then he said " I've ordered food... Do you need something else I'll ask them to bring. "

She shook her head and said " just go and freshen up... I don't need anything else. " he hummed in response then he patted her thigh gently and got up and went into the bathroom while Hezlin was staring at his back figure with innocent longing eyes.

After sometime she heard the door knocked as the room service came with their dinner then Abdullah came out of the bathroom while rubbing the towel in his wet hair as he was wearing a white long shirt like arabians.

She remained staring at him how handsome he was looking in that attire and his face was glowing as the Noor was visible on his face and she found herself lost in staring at his heavenly beautiful face.

He opened the door and held the trolley from the staff and took the trolley inside the room near Hezlin who was sitting at the bed then he smiled while looking at her and stopped the trolley near her then he sat beside her on the bed at foot side and placed the tray on the mattress while Hezlin was continuously staring at him with a lost look in her eyes.

His wet hair, his glowing face, small droplets of water over his face and his heavenly attractive and beautiful features were not letting her move her eyes away from him.

He noticed Hezlin was continuously staring at him then he chuckled while lowering his gaze and made a bite for her then he asked her " what are you starting at huh? Haven't you seen a handsome man before? "