50•"Words can never describe that.."

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

His hand found my neck, gripping it, and it made me feel dizzy. A shiver ran through my body, and I parted my lips more to deepen the kiss. He nibbled on my lips while his other hand groped my breast. A loud moan escaped my mouth when he pinched my nipple and then, to distract me, tightened his hold on my neck.

My nipples were already sensitive, but the way he was pinching them made me curl my toes. The sensations ran through my body, making me feel more and more greedy for more.

When I felt I wasn't able to breathe, I hit his chest to leave, but at the same time, I didn't want him to leave me. I wanted him to continue doing whatever he was doing.

I was breathing hard while he pressed his forehead to mine and whispered,

"Change and come out, you need rest. You don't look well, sì?" I nodded. The fire in my body to continue what we left was still there, but I knew and the fact that I started to feel the mild pain in my lower tummy was making his point even more valid.

As he walked out, I quickly changed my clothes and checked whether I was right or wrong about my periods. Periods can never disappoint me; they were here. I quickly put on a pad and sprinted out of the room. I wanted to sleep before the pain increased. Reaching out, I was again in his arms. He was waiting outside.

He put me on the bed, and I was already feeling sleepy. Thankfully, I had already had my dinner, so I wasn't hungry and closed my eyes, only to feel another cramp hitting me. I scrunched my face in pain and let out a whimper.

"Are you okay? Do you need a doctor?" I heard him ask as he sat beside me. I nodded no, not having the courage to even say a word. I desperately needed to sleep, but the cramps were getting painful. Suddenly, I felt him raising my shirt up. My eyes, which were closed, shot open to see what he was doing. I saw him lowering my pants too. I stayed still, trusting him to do what he wanted, and then I felt his warm hand on my lower belly. He started to massage there, and instantly a sigh of relief and pleasure left my mouth. He continued doing that for a few minutes, he didn't said a word but understood everything. I shut my mind to think anymore. I felt his hand going up and went to my breast.I wasn't wearing a bra because of the pain. He quietly started to massage there too. The feeling made me smile and lured me to sleep. Not even 5 minutes later, I felt myself in a deep slumber.

AUTHOR'S POV:-

As Iris slept, and Xavier looked at her with some undefined emotion in his eyes. His mind took him to a certain sentence she said, and he chuckled, painfully.

"Good with words?" he whispered. He desperately wanted her to believe his emotions, to realize his love for her. She wasn't wrong when she said he is good with words, but the fact is that when he is with her, he never lets his mind say anything but his heart.

What he says, whatever he does, aren't what he does or says for everyone. She is different. She is unique, and she is the one for whom he lets all his personality change. He isn't hurt by her words, but he just felt a little sting in his heart when she said that.

But again, she wasn't wrong. And he isn't going to think anything negative when they are doing as they should. Shaking his head, he cupped his cheeks and said,

"If you realize my true emotions for you, you will never say or think like that." He looked intensely into her eyes and said further.

"No words are enough to describe what I feel for you; no words can contain the emotions that I have for you. My love for you runs in my veins; they live in me. I live in those emotions, kitten."

𝐗𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄 ||𝟏𝟖+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें