47•"Who gave you that drink?"

Start from the beginning

Snuggling closer to her, I closed my eyes. Although I was close to her, lying on her half-naked body, I was hard again. All I wanted was to bury myself in her, but I knew I had to wait.

Wait until the meeting.

Sighing at myself, I murmured, "I can't wait to make you mine, kitten," and welcomed sleep.
.
.
.
.

"Xavi, will you give me your ice cream?" I asked

"Here, take it," Xavi said, patting my head. My 9-year-old self felt so happy at that. We then started walking around his car, with him holding my tiny hand in his big one. As we walked, I saw a couple crossing us, holding hands just like we were. I looked up at Xavi, who now had a scary smile on his face.

I tugged on his t-shirt to get his attention. He looked down at me and raised one eyebrow.

"Who are they?" I pointed towards the couple. He looked at them, frowned, and then smiled as he said, "They are a married couple."

He opened the car door for me and made sure I was safely buckled in before walking to his side. But my mind was still on the couple, and then I noticed the man opening the door for the woman too.

Does that mean Xavi and I are a married couple too?

Unable to hold my curiosity, I looked at Xavi and asked, "Are we a married couple too, Xavi?"

Hearing me, he laughed, which made me frown. He then shifted a little and asked why I said that, still laughing a little.

When I told him, he laughed even more and said, "Not everyone who walks holding hands and opens doors for the lady are married. They can be friends too. They can be siblings too."

He looked ahead, and for a minute, I stayed silent. After thinking a lot, I asked, "But Xavi, if we aren't a married couple, not siblings, and not friends, then who are we?"

He frowned and then flicked my nose, saying, "You are my kitten, my little baby."

I laughed at the ticklish feeling he left on my nose

"And you?" I asked.

"You tell me, who am I to you?" he replied, sounding playful.

His question got me so engrossed that I started thinking deeply. Without much hesitation, I decided that he could only be one thing. With a big smile on my face, I exclaimed,

"You are my superhero, Xavi!"

I opened my eyes with a jerk as the flashback of our old days hit me. I smiled, remembering how sweet my Xavi was.

I roamed my eyes around to see where he was, as I didn't feel any weight on my chest when I woke up. I saw him shouting at someone while his phone was attached to his ear.

"Get it done at any fucking cost! I don't care what the fuck I have to lose because of it!"

He shouted and threw the phone on the sofa, making me flinch. As soon as I flinched, he looked at me and his face, which was looking tense and hard, went soft and relaxed.

Like a bee attracted to a flower, he came near me and without any warning, kissed me hard.

Sucking my lips, he grabbed my hair and pulled it backwards. The kiss was short but intense. As he pulled back, he looked deep into my eyes while I took a few breaths.

"Kitten?"

"Hmm?"

"At the party, did you take something?"

I looked up at him, only to see his face looking very serious. I licked my now dry lips and nodded.

"Who gave you that drink?"

hello bubbles

How are you all?

Hope you all good.

Hope you all like it

What do you think is going to happen?

How was his pov?

Xavier was jealous to a fictional character!! *Aise ek husband to Mai v deserve krti hu*

Who do you think was behind the drink scandal?

Do you think this problem will create problems for them too?

How was the flashback?

Thought about Xavier?

Thought about Iris?

●Any questions regarding this chapter? Please ask.

Ok, now that's enough questions for today.

Now what's left for you all is this-

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented last chapter

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented last chapter. It really means a lot ❤

Special thank you to these 5 for commenting first in the previous chapter.

sugurbomb
GachaMango
RituZha837
xecilia_chen
bassmlaashraf

●Follow me for being updated about my work and my future work

Bye, till next.
Good night
stay healthy,stay safe.

Shristy ♥️