"Hasan it's nothing just a prank."

"Please don't force yourself."

"Hasan your health will get effected."

"Please."

"Hasan." She shaked again.

"That was nothing Hasan."

"Please Hasan talk to me."

She forcely made him look up at her and her world stopped. He was crying, their eyes locked with eachother and Fatima was froze on her spot again.

"It's nothing Hasan..." She was saying something but Hasan held her tightly and hugged her pulling her on his lap and started crying.

She got very scared and the tears started brimming in her eyes. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him more closer and was continuously caressing his head and back.

"Please."

"Hasan."

"That was nothing."

"Don't force yourself in remembering anything please."

She whispered in a low voice. He pulled her more closer as if it can still be possible. His head was in the crook of her neck and he was shaking badly holding her like his life is dependent on it. At this point Fatima was also crying pulling him closer.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry I'm really sorry..."

"Relax please relax calm down Hasan everything is fine."

"Please calm down please, everything is fine."

"No nothing is fine Fathi everything is mess, I'm so sorry I broke you again I'm so bad. I'm worst I can't even apologize to you."

"Hasan what did you said?" She asked in a choked voice.

She tried to move from him and look at his face but he was hugging her tightly.

"Hasan."

"I'm sorry fathi I'm so sorry I'm extremely sorry Jaan. I'm so bad fathi I'm so bad. I have hurt you Fathi, I wanted to be the last person to hurt you but I did I'm sorry."

Fatima was beyond shocked, she was just froze on her spot. It was like a dream for her.

"I.." his voice choked. He was just crying continuously holding her tightly.

"Please.. Please calm down please. It's fine everything is please calm down Hasan please calm down. Please for me Hasan please."

"Fathi.."

Fatima moved a little from him and cupped his face. He was looking mess. She kissed his stained face and wiped his tears but it was just rolling down from his eyes.

"You remember me." She asked after a long pause.

"I'm sorry Fathi I'm so sorry..."

"Hasan please."

"I destroyed you Fathi, I hurt you for one year..I.."

"Shush shush calm down first. Everything is fine jaanum calm down." She said softly wiping his tears.

Hasan pulled her closer and hugged her tightly. She hugged him back while countinously caressing his back. It's been half an hour now and neither of them want to leave eachother. Fatima was still on his lap and he was still hugging her like it's his last moment on this earth.

"I love you Fathi I love you so much. I love you Jaan. I love you. I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry."

With that they pull themselves. They were just drowning in eachothers eyes.