.
.
.
.
.

Moments after Bell left the guild, Denki and the rest of the Heracles familia arrived; the adventurers inside the guild quickly turned quiet as whispers and murmurs started to churn inside the building.

This had been going on for months now; a look of pity was always thrown their way whenever they entered the guild halls.

Denki at first hated it, but as the days had gone by, he had learned how to ignore those looks and be on his way.

"Oi... This is beginning to grow old now," one of the new members of the Heracles familia named Ozwald grimaced as he walked beside Denki.

Ozwald Len was a level 2 mage adventurer who lost his falna in the attack; he joined the Heracles familia not too long after, as he wanted to be a member of the familia led by the hero of Orario.

Ozwald had a slightly pudgy build due to his role as a backline mage; he had long hair tied in a bun and wore loose mage tunics. He was the party's main firepower due to his plethora of short-chant magic.

He was disappointed at first when he found out that August was in a coma because of the attack, but he still joined nonetheless; for him, this was a way to pay it back for August saving Orario against the creature. Most of the new members joined because of that very same reason.

"You said it..." Katty Prusha, another level 2 adventurer who joined the familia, chimed in. She was a petite hume bunny, dressed in light armor and chainmail. She had a brown bob-cut chestnut hair that had a long braid in the front, reaching her chest. "They should really mind their own business by now."

The female adventurer had two sets of daggers on her back, as well as multiple throwing knives in her leg belt. She was the main scout of their party, as well as the attacking supporter.

"Ignore them," Denki said calmly. "They are just worried about the captain..."

"Yeah... I get you," Oswald shrugged. "But it would be nice to not receive those gazes once in a while."

"Well, what can we do? As long as August Kaiser is stuck in that coma, they will continue to pity us," Helga Baldswurth, chimed in. She was a level 3 adventurer from the same familia as Oswald, somewhat rough-looking, with copper-like skin and sharp eyes. Her body was toned and muscular, and on her back was a large kite shield and a claymore that she freely switched between, depending on the need of their battles. Sometimes, she'd use the shield to act as the main tank, or the claymore to aid Denki at the front.

Denki gave Helga a look, which in turn made her raise her hand in surrender. "Fine... I'll shut up now," she sighed.

The other members awkwardly looked at one another because of the interaction between the two. Helga was someone who always questioned Denki's orders; she'd follow them, but not without some snide remarks or an annoyed look.

The reason was, Helga believed that she was more suited to lead the familia with August's absence. Due to her having more experience than Denki, she was, after all, 32 years old and had been adventuring for more than 20 years. She was adventuring before Denki was even born.

But alas, because Denki joined the Heracles familia earlier than she did, Heracles had appointed him as acting captain, something that didn't sit well with Helga.

This had led to many arguments inside the dungeon, mainly due to them not agreeing with each other when it came to strategy. But when it came to battle, Helga was able to show her experience and provide teamwork within the party.

She admitted, Denki was way more talented than her; being a level 3 at 19 years old was nothing to scoff at. But she still viewed him as inexperienced when it came to leading a team. At least with August, who was only 15 - the public knowledge was that he was 16, but his birthday hadn't come up yet - him being a captain was justified, due to him being level 5 and being the first member of the familia who was trained by Heracles since he was 6.