I give my dad a big hug. "Thank you for everything."

"No dear, thank you for coming back to us. This is your home now, and you are always welcomed here. Call me if you need anything, princessa." I nod and smile that this man I called my dad. Liam's takes the bag from my hand and shakes my dad.

"And son, don't forget what we talked about." He says in a serious tone. Even making me feel a bit scared. It's scary how quickly they change their emotions.

We say our goodbyes and leave. Liam opens my door, and we drive off. Going back home.

"I missed you so much, Isa. I-I thought I lost you." He says, holding hard on to staringwheel. "No, you didn't. I'm still here, always will Liam." I touch his arm and feel him relaxing into my touch. He grabs my hand and uses the other to drive. He kisses it slowly and keeps it there.

The butterflies in my stomach made me more nervous. His touch is enough to make me feel things. Things I've never felt for anyone.

I feel like I'm being carried by someone as I try to open my eyes. "No, amore, I got you. Sleep." I felt his voice as I laid on his chest. That was enough to send me back to sleep.

I woke up into a dark room with only having the windows as my only source of light. Damn how long have I been sleeping.
I stretch and fuck this bed is so comfortable, as if I'm sleeping on clouds.

And shit it smells like him. I must be in his room. I'd love to wake up in his bed every day. I stand up and make my way to the bathroom. I changed into his black shirt, which looked big on me. I didn't bother putting any shorts underneath. I open the door and make my way down the familiar corridors leading to his office.

I open the door, forgetting to knock and walk towards him. He looks deep into whatever his doing. "Amore you awake." He says without looking at me.

"Yeah, I am." I say. He turns to look at me and noticed he had glasses on and fuck me. He looked like a greak-god. How can anyone make glasses look hot.

I feel myself getting hotter every second of him, looking at me as his eyes run down my body and legs. At this point, my legs felt like jelly. I looked down at my bare feet as I felt embarrassed. Maybe he thought my body was ugly? I mean, it's okay, but he could have had better than me.

He should be with a model, but instead his with me.

"Isa, what are you thinking amore?"

"Oh umh nothing." I know he knows I'm lying.

"Come here amore." He say as he removes his glasses and runs his hand in his hair.

Oh shit. This man is hot without knowing it. Or maybe he knows, he just enjoys making me feel like this. Fuck him.

I make my way towards him and he motions for me to sit down on his lap.
I obey and sit. He starts tracing his hand on my leg going towards my thigh. I let out a shaky little moan as he gets to my wet pussy.

"Am I who did this to you amore? Do I make you wet?" He whispers in my ear making me feel more wet. I bit my lip and close my eyes and focus on his finger tracing on my thigh, feeling the cold rings touch my warm skin.

"Amore you are so beautiful. If I see another man touch you, let alone look at you. I will kill them." I throw my head back as he starts rubbing his finger on my wet panties. "Do you understand my love?" He's Italian voice echos in my ear. I nod at him and let out a moan.

"Bella, use your words." I can't even process anything he just said as I nod my head. I start feeling my stomach tighten. All of a sudden he stops.

WHAT THE FUCK??!!