Kuai Liang (Scorpion) x Fem!Reader - Mask off (Smut)

(Picture: https://www.thegamer.com/mortal-kombat-1-fans-happy-not-happy-angry-about-kuai-liang-scorpion-mk1/, 25.11.2023)

(Mortal Kombat 1 based)

I woke up when I noticed my room was lighted up by the sun. I yawned and stretched myself comfortably in my king sized bed before slowly opening my eyes to stare at the ceiling.

I looked over to the side to check my phone, seeing it being 8am and also seeing a message from Tomas from an hour ago. 'Kuai Liang and I are starting our training now. Good luck!'

I chuckled once when I put my phone away again to sit up on the edge of the bed. I stood up to walk toward the bathroom, looking into the mirror to brush my teeth first.

Tomas and I wanted to annoy Kuai Liang by hiding his mask, so why not make a challenge about who between us would get the mask first?

While Tomas said he will try to snatch Kuai Liang's mask during the training, since he was convinced that Kuai Liang has the mask with him during that time, I was convinced that Kuai Liang's proper mask was in his room whenever he wasn't out on a mission. The reward for winning this bet would be to switch places in a mission you didn't want to do.

After brushing my teeth, I brushed my hair and washed my face to apply my face mask to freshen up a bit.

I walked up to my wardrobe to pick out some clothes, closed its doors again shortly after before shaking my head.
"Never mind."

I would only quickly go into Kuai Liang's room to snatch the mask, I don't have to get ready for that just yet on my day off.

I walked over to my bed to get my phone with me before leaving the room.

Tomas left yet another message while I was getting ready. 'We're done with training this morning, hope you didn't oversleep. I didn't have any luck here.'

"I knew it."
I muttered to myself, sure if my victory.

I walked down the hallway, Kuai Liang's room only being a few rooms away from mine in the main building in the Shirai Ryu Fire Garden.

I stopped in front of Kuai Liang's door, looking around me to make sure no one would see me. I slowly opened the door to his room, finding his tidy room behind and pyjama put together neatly on the bed.

I put my phone on his commode next to the door, closing the door behind me quietly after. I looked around his room to think where to start searching first.

He didn't go on a mission for a few days, so his mask would probably be stowed away in the wardrobe. I walked over to his wardrobe, opening the wardrobe doors when the distinguished smell of Kuai Liang's fresh clothes hit my nose more intensely.

Kuai Liang and I started dating a while ago, keeping our relationship a secret from everyone for now so not to disturb our work dynamic. Not even Tomas knows about it yet, but we decided that soon we would go official.

"It doesn't look like it's here..."
I muttered to myself as I looked over all the opened wardrobe doors, closing them one by one after inspection.
"Ah, the bathroom perhaps?"

Kuai Liang probably took off his clothes in the bathroom after coming from missions so to immediately after wash them, so maybe the mask in the laundry basket still.

After closing all the doors, I walked over to his bathroom. Before looking into the laundry basket, I decided to check if the mask was hanging somewhere.

As soon as I walked into the bathroom, I was able to smell Kuai Liang's cologne that the probably put on in the morning before training.

He and I didn't get to see each other much the past week as I was out on a mission, so it warmed my heart to indirectly be around him again. I smiled to myself for a moment before continuing with my plan.