CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

October 2023

Liked by trinity_fatu, uceyjucey, almiafatu, and 47,805 othersydalis Happiest Birthday to my favorite girl! Your strength and vibrant personality inspire me every day

ydalis Happiest Birthday to my favorite girl! Your strength and vibrant personality inspire me every day. I cannot wait to watch you grow and reach all your dreams! I can't believe my baby is 9 🩷🥺
View all 284 comments
trinity_fatu Happy Birthday Yessy!!!
uceyjucey Happy birthday Yenny!!!!
itsyadira Happiest of Birthdays to my niece 💘

"This is a nice house," Takecia said.

"Thanks, I brought it after I won a lawsuit against the hospital where I gave birth to Yesenia," Ydalis told her.

Every time someone sees her house, Ydalis immediately tells them how she got it because people always judge how she could get this house on a teacher's salary. She knows that Takecia wasn't judging her but she feels the need to put it out there.

"Why did you sue the hospital?" Almia asked.

"Yesenia and I almost died due to their neglect," Ydalis answered.

Yesenia turned 9 years old in Barbie style at her birthday party. All things beachy and Barbie. With the ultimate backdrop, venue, and overall Malibu vibe. Ydalis made sure everything was perfect from what people ate: Shish kabobs, mini slider, popcorn chicken, to what people drank: strawberry lemonade to desserts: Confetti cake, mini cheesecakes, cookies, and party favors: Visors, heart sunglasses, towels. Yesenia loved everything.

Ydalis invited Joshua and his family because they got even closer after Ydalis and Joshua became a couple.

"Wow," Trinity said, shocked.

"Yeah, it was so traumatic that for a long time, I didn't want to have any more kids because I was so afraid of what might happen and I had postpartum depression," Ydalis said.

Yesenia's birth was very traumatic for Ydalis because the nurses and doctors ignored Ydalis every time she was concerned about her breathing to her feeling something wasn't right with her baby.

While Ydalis had a pretty easy pregnancy, her daughter was born by emergency C-section after both their heart rates dropped dramatically during contractions.

The surgery went smoothly. Before Ydalis knew it, Yesenia was in her arms. It was the most amazing feeling she had ever experienced in her life. But what followed just minutes after giving birth was something she never wanted to experience again.

Ydalis fell short of breath, she didn't wait for a second to alert the nurses but they told her she was being dramatic. This sparked a slew of health complications for Ydalis and Yesenia that they are lucky to have survived.

After another team of nurses and doctors saved their lives, Ydalis sued the hospital and the original team of doctors and nurses. She won her lawsuit.

The first thing she did with some of the settlement money was buy a house that hopefully one day, Yesenia would inherit and keep in the family for generations to come.