Chapter 4 Exploring The Dungeon

Start from the beginning

Kaguya looks at it confused as it looks like her katana from the far east. It has some stuff on it which is weird. 

Kaguya: I'm not going to ask so lets go out back Alise is there waiting for us. 

Kaguya walks out the room as I close my Stash Box. Grabbing a sheash that I made for the Shishkabob. Following Kaguya exiting my room following Kaguya from behind we head outside seeing a patch of sand in the middle. Alise standing there patiently waiting on us with the rest of the Familia standing aside. 

Alise Pov

Seeing Kaguya and Y/n walk up I at Y/n weapon. It looks like a sword from the far east. It has some... interesting things attached to it. Never seen it before, but this is Y/n were talking about after all so, whatever is on his weapon most be efficient to kill monsters in his world. I get out of the way joining the rest seeing Kaguya bring her weapon up Y/n holding his sword with his right hand. 

Kaguya: Me and Alise want to see how your fighting style is Y/n so go all out in this spar ok.

Y/n only nods his head looking serious. 

Alise: Alright then when I bring my hand down you can start. Are you both ready?

Both of them nod just as I bring my hand down. Y/n rushes at Kaguya swinging his sword right Kaguya parries with his swing knocking her back a few feet Kaguya's hand start shaking. 

Alise: Kaguya you good?

Kaguya looks up at me.

Kaguya: He's really dangerous I couldn't handle that swing could of sent me flying. 

Not really surprising seeing that Y/n is a level 279. Y/n slowly walks up the Kaguya pointing his sword on the ground. Kaguya draws her sword moving back to have space between her and Y/n. As Y/n got closer she quickly send a slash to Y/n only for him to the slash the sword to the ground. Kaguya steps back again making space only for Y/n to keep slashing pursuing her well holding his sword on his right hand. Kaguya keeps pairing his slashes as Y/n kept walking forward forcing Kaguya to move back. Kaguya tries to thrust her sword to Y/n chest only for him to grab her hand throwing her behind him as Kaguya fell on the ground she quickly gets up pointing her sword at Y/n. Y/n brings both hands on his sword pressing a lever light his sword on fire?!?! Everyone stood shock seeing this

Lyra: T-there's no magic?!

What?!?!

Ryuu: What do you mean there's no magic?!

Lyra: I'm saying his sword is not magic heck I don't even detect magic from his sword!?

Well that's something. Y/n quickly dashes at Kaguya going down low to the ground as Kaguya brings her sword down to meet his. As they made contact Kaguya's sword brakes!

Kaguya: W-what?!?!

Kaguya steps back as Y/n sword is aimed at her neck.

Y/n: I win.

Alise: Alright that's enough now!!!

That's not surprising to be honest, but I never thought his sword would destroy Kaguya's looks like we need to get her a new one now. Y/n swipes his sword making the flames go out and sheaths his sword. 

Y/n: I don't want to say good spar so?

Kaguya: You completely destroyed me.

Y/n: Yeah sure lets go with that then. 

Seeing this I laugh out loud as everyone else joined me. Kaguya can only smile at this Y/n looks at everyone laughing then looks at the sky? Did he not have a good time?