CHAPTER 11 : Feeling Past

Start from the beginning

"Nope,since today is my off day. So you should tell me where you want to go." Nori said. Riku still hesitates, but Nori keeps forcing Riku.

"Okay,if you are really free, then..."

-=-==--=-==-=--==-=--==--==-=-=-=-==--=-=-=

"Mom, I'm sorry for burdening you and dad. You should have left me. Riku said.

"Why would we do that towards you? You know you are my precious son!" Miyou said.

"But Tenn-nii left us because of me. I should be a healthy son for you, but I burden everyone. Even Tenn-nii said he was tired of me." Riku said this as he was crying. Miyou slowly hugs Riku, caressing him.

"Riku, my dear,you don't have to think that again. Tenn didn't do that. Trust me," Miyou said.

"Tenn-nii won't hate me, but what if he actually hates me?" Riku said it alone to himself.

"Riku? Why are you talking alone?" Nori ask.

"Sorry,it just came out of nowhere," Riku said.

They are heading to the cafe that has always been Riku's favourite place. According to Riku, this cafe holds so many memories of him and his family. Also, this cafe was his parent's first date.

"Mom and dad will bring us here every Sunday. Tenn-nii will order his favourite coffee and strawberry doughnut," Riku said.

Nori and Riku go to the hospital and have some lunch there. At the idolish7's dorm,Yamato just stepped out of his room to take his beer. Mitsuki and Nagi, still in the kitchen, are having a proper conversation.

"Oh, Yamato-san, are you finally out of your room?" Mitsuki asked as he was trying to tease Yamato.

"Well, I'm having a hard time with my script." Yamato said this while opening his beer.

"Heh~~ the famous actor Nikkaido Yamato San can have a hard time with the script too? That's really rare of you," Mitsuki said as he kept teasing Yamato.

"Hahahahah,anyway,where's everyone? Riku going out?" Yamato ask.

"Riku, go out together with Nori-san,so he will be fine. Ah! I should make sure that Riku had lunch!" Mitsuki said as he took out his phone and sent the message to Riku.

At the cafe,Riku got a message from Mitsuki about whether he should eat lunch. Riku smiled and sent a picture to Mitsuki, saying that he was having lunch.

"What are you doing?" Nori ask.

"Oh! Actually, Mitsuki sent me a message asking if I had lunch or not. So I sent him a picture of our food. Maybe I can have some meals from here too," Riku said happily. Nori only smiles.

They go to the next place that Riku wants to go. While heading to the location,Nori uses a road that has a nice view.

"Woah!! That beach is really beautiful! It's been a long time since I've seen a place like this." Riku said.

"Do you want me to stop there?" Nori ask. Riku nodded happily. At the same time,there's a lot of camera work and crew there. Riku is running there and observing the scenery. Nori looks at the shooting place.

"Riku,is that fine to expose yourself like that? There's a lot of crew. I think they had shooting over there," Nori said.

"Don't worry, they look so busy. I think they won't notice me here." Riku said it confidently.

Riku suddenly saw his brother in the water. Riku was trying to make sure of that, but he didn't see it wrong. It's been a long time since he hasn't met Tenn since their return from Paris.