"What else?" I stare into his eyes while he shakes.

"Nothing I swear I know nothing else." His job was completed. I shoot his heart and flee the dungeon. Images of another man on top of her crying raced through my mind.

ho bisogno di vederla. la mia bella ragazza.

But first I needed to kill some fucking bastard. I dial Kai's number desperately to find out who did that to her and where the fuck they are. I'm going to kill them all one by one. But make them beg for it. Beg for a quick death. Beg for it to be less and less painful. But just when they think the pain will end it will start all over again.

Daniela

It's crazy how much a month can change you. I wasn't the same Daniela I used to be. I wasn't frail. I was confident and aware of my limits. Everything that happened in that house pushed my fucking limits. It made me detached and numb. And as much as I despise the men who made me this way.

It made me question are all men just peaces of shit. Expect for Kai obviously.

Are they all incapable of expressing how they feel?

That gloomy and miserable exterior attitude they present is all a deception, a disguise.

They take and take.

They also have the heart of a fucking kitten.

I'm sick and tired of empty promises and words without actions.

Despite the fact that I can't stop thinking about Enzo and what he did. I was suffering as a result of his carelessness. I was paying the price for whatever he done.

This was not fair to me. This agony. This trauma.

Guilt is tearing me apart. He deserves all this. And it made me despise him.

The thought that he never came and he's probably with soemone else is driving me crazy. But maybe it's for the best. It's not like I want to see him. After everything he's done.

I'm not interested in seeing him. But I have to confront him because running away from my worries is exhausting and humiliating.

I have to confront it.

"Hey, you okay you're looking at the window like urmm...you want to kill somebody." Kai says, his gaze returning to the steering wheel.

"Yeah, I want to kill that bastard in the back." I grit my teeth.

How can he know from the day he saw me that I was his sister. And hide it. I felt so fucking alone and helpless that I had no one.

I should be angry at how he let me get raped and then just vanished, but I couldn't. That was the only thing that made me dislike him. I'm not sure how he managed to keep that from me.

"Hey, where's my Danny gone? The one who doesn't swear and has no idea how to defend herself. If you find her give me a call." He says as he tries to humour up the deadness of the car.

That has always struck me as unique about him. Whatever he was going through, he would always strive to brighten up others around him. That's also what made him foolish. But hey let's just ignore that.

"Haha very funny Kai." I say as I glare at Damien behind me.

I turn around and catch his stare.

"So you're telling me that dad killed mum and that before she died she told you to run away and save yourself and you just left me." Was it supposed to hurt? It didn't hurt it just added to my outrage. How could she tell him to go without me?

"You just left me there with dad, when you knew he was a crazy bastard."

"Look you don't understa—"

I interrupted him. "Save the sob story Damien and just admit you fucking left me to die."

"I didn't leave you to die. I was planning to come back for you. When I graduated. I was 16." he says as he appears to be upset.

"Well fuck." Kai mutters.

"The point is you didn't."

"Look you need to underst-" I interrupted him once more.

"Im trying to I really am but what I don't get is you working for that disgusting bastard." I mutter.

"He paid me more than everyone else." "I had no choice." Oh. It was for the money. I was insane not to have considered that.

I just zone out while he's speaking. He was not worthy of my time.

I spot the hotel. And turn to Kai. He looks at me worriedly.

"Hey your gonna be okay."

I sigh and shift my gaze. "Well obviously."

He glances at me worriedly, his face devoid of amusement. Then he gets out of the car and opens the door for me. I walk to the hotel and open the door just as Enzo emerges from the underground dungeon.

My heart is pounding. He was dressed in white shirt and plain black trousers. The shirt had its buttons undone and blood scattered on it. He also had a gun  around his waist.

He looks straight at me and remains still for a brief moment. As though I were a hologram. His hands entice me nearer, his eyes sparkling, he plants a kiss on my forehead. "Belissima, are you okay?" "Oh my god i was so worried."

"non lasciarmi mai più!!" (Don't ever leave me again) He yells, then pulls me into a loving embrace and inhales my scent, but I walk away. Why is he touching me? I didn't want it. I didn't want to be touched by a man. Not without my permission. I couldn't get the images of men out of my head. several men that were on top of me. My mind was plagued.

Ugh. I walk away from him without even a glance in his direction.

"Belissima, where are you going?" I didn't need to look at him to hear the pain in his voice. But that didn't stop me from continuing to walk away. I went upstairs and down the hall to his room. Well at least it doesn't appear he cheated.

I step in and everything is destroyed : the door was broken and the room was visible from the outside.

What the fuck is going on?

I enter his bedroom, which appears to be clean. Surprisingly and my things are exactly how I left it. I proceed to my vast walk-in closet. Take a bag and pack everything that belongs to me. I don't need to stay here. I could stay alone.

I don't need a fucking man to defend me. I do it quickly.

Exhausted. When I got home, I needed to sleep, take a warm bath and cry about my stupid life.

Once I've finished packing  and I had no idea Enzo was also present. I turn around and spot him next to the bedroom door. I look at him, and he seemed to be in distress.

But it isn't going to stop me from packing. I needed to get away. I'm getting out of here. I needed to cry.

Hi guys.
I've added Kai to the aesthetics page.