Adventurers in the Forest

Börja om från början

"You look beat." Chuckled Sora. She was an elven mage and the only one of his four companions that he had know personally before joining these people. They had become adventurers at the same time, rising through the ranks along side one another to become A-Ranked. Though she had achieved that feet well before he had. The elven battle mage was a complete beast when she got serious, even if she looked every bit the aloof elf the rest of the time.

Unlike Braid, Sora seemed to just- breeze- into wakefulness, fully clothed and not even slightly disheveled. Her platinum blonde hair never seemed out of place, and her reddish eyes were always intense and calculating. And, unlike Braid, she still looked in her early twenties. And she likely would continue to, long after Braid aged and died an old man. If her got lucky and a monster didn't take him out first.

"I am glad we can finally get out of this forest. I am not sure if it's the monsters of the company, but I need a stiff drink."

"Ooooh, Care if I join you, oh fearless leader?" Purred the amused voice of Reinga. The wolf beast woman seemed to just materialize out of the winter landscape as if she were a ghost. Damn assassins'... they gave him the shivers more than the frigid temperatures could. This particular assassin slash adventurer was particularly good at her job, despite all the personality flaws that would make one think she would be deplorable.

The dark haired, dark furred woman was a lush for one. Even here, in the depths of the Monster Nation of Aeros, he had seen her sipping from a flask a time of two. And to top that off, she was also an insatiable flirt. the very definition of a predator. But that was nothing knew for the members of the Bloodwolf clan that she descends from. The only oddities is that members of that clan are often hailed as great warriors, much like Braid himself, not stealthy assassins'.

Ignoring the lush, Sora said. "It will be good to return to Pern. Still, I feel that we haven't really accomplished what we came to do..."

"How can you say that Sora!" Sighed the youngest, and most treasured, amongst this rag tag band: Porsha. The priestess was not yet into her twenties with flowing pink hair, clear blue eyes, and an innocence that was nearly painful to look at.

Porsha was a letteral national treasure to the kingdom of Pern. Healers, as a group, were highly valued, as they were uncommon, and if in a poor party, easily picked off. But Porsha was the most powerful healer the kingdom had seen in several generation, and she was still so young. Her holly magic was, indeed, a sight to witness, and Braid was grateful that the king agreed that she would be needed for this mission.

Though, the very fact that she was needed, proved just how dangerous this mission truly was. Every member here was an A-Ranked adventurer. That made everyone here some of the most powerful people in the entire kingdom in their respective fields.

"This has been nothing but constant monster extermination!" Sighed the young girl, pulling the draw string closed on her packed bag. "I would say that we have been doing a great deal for the kingdom. Every monster we slay is one less that can crass the border and attack the people of pern."

The bag was removed from the priestess's grasp before she could even lift it. "Miss Porsha is absolutely right!" Beamed the finally, and perhaps most insufferable, member of this party: Prince Arthas. Though not a full time adventurer, he did still hold the A-Rank. Normally the third prince of the Pern kingdom spent his days protecting the people as a knight of the realm.

Braid could not deny the prince's talents with a sword, and he did, truthfully, seem to have the kingdom's best interests at heart but... Well, if ever a man had a 'hero' complex it was this one. The prince seemed to always be posing for adoring fans, with his wavy golden brown locks, deep blue eyes, and perfect smile. But, the people loved him and he got the job done, so they all really couldn't complain.