Chapter 4

This will be a pretty short chapter but I'll make it up with the next one.

Astrid and Sylvi spoke about a lot throughout the ride. They'd get to Berk by sundown and the two young women would need to find out more of one another.

Sylvi found out that Astrid is Hiccup's wife and that Hiccup hadn't wanted her to go looking for his sister.

They changed the subject briefly when Astrid asked Sylvi why she lived on that island for so long.

"I'd given up on finding Berk. I thought I'd never be able to find it after all the islands I'd checked. So eventually I decided to just stay in one place.", Sylvi explained.

She was tracing the scales on the Nadders back as she spoke.

"The outfit you're wearing, your mother made it for you?", Astrid asked, she wanted to start a good conversation.

Sylvi nodded although she knew Astrid hadn't seen, "Yeah, it was one of the newer ones she'd made for me the month I left. She said it was for a 'special occasion', although I think she made this for winter.", Sylvi laughed and Astrid couldn't help but smile.

They spoke throughout the whole trip learning more and more about each other.

"I don't remember much when I was a kid. Playing with Hiccup mostly. I do remember I knew a lot more than I should've known about some people.", Sylvi admitted at some point.
Astrid's eyebrows met and she turned her head slightly, "What do you mean? You saw something you weren't supposed to?"

The other girl nodded. "Something like that but not exactly."

They were quiet for the next hour.

Sylvi eventually asked Astrid about Hiccup. She explained that Hiccup was now chief and that her father died some time back.

"I know.", she whispered, "I somehow felt he'd be missing from the family. Nothing ever goes as planned.", Sylvi lectured Astrid.

"Nothing ever goes as planned? Don't think that way, think positive.", Astrid told her, trying to change the subject as quickly as possible.

Sylvi wasn't sad at all she seemed to be used to bad news and took it fairly well.

They were getting closer to Berk as the sun was setting, covering the sky in different shades of orange and pink.

It was peaceful and quiet.

Astrid could see Berk coming closer and nudged Sylvi, letting her know that they would arrive soon.

"They'll think I'm a stranger. What if I'm not taken into the village, cast out?", she asked nervously.

The blonde shook her head and chuckled, "They'll love you, trust me."

The Deadly Nadder flew down and landed right in front of Astrid and. Hiccup's home.

Hiccup came storming out from inside when he heard the dragon right outside.

The blonde viking jumped off Stormfly to meet her husband.

"Are you serious? You were gone all day, for two days!", he said as he waved his arms around wildly.

"Hiccup.", Astrid chuckled as she went over to calm him down. "You won't believe who I found."

The chief shook his head clear of any thoughts and took a deep breath before looking back to the Nadder.

He saw a woman the same height as Astrid with dark hair like his own and a viking outfit on. She looked extremely familiar.

It took him a second before finally figuring it out. This girl was his sister.

I told you it was short. Comments or questions you can leave them, if you have any advice you can just message me I'd love the help.

Thanks for reading.