Chapter 4 Men, Fly High!

Start from the beginning

"𝗕𝘂𝗴𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗢𝗸𝗮𝗱𝗮 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴." Ophelia replied okay before closing it. "Have a nice day and I'll talk to you later?"

"Sure. Don't hesitate to ask if you need help, Ophelia." She only received a smile from her.

————————————————————

Ophelia in her Moon Knight form is flying towards the manufacturing site. She's blending in the clouds to avoid catching anyone's attention.

"Ah, this is bad!" Ophelia flies faster and creates a huge forcefield to protect the building.

Boom!

She gritted her teeth after taking 3 missiles and looked behind to see the workers outside. They wonder where the explosion is coming from. "Get away from here and find somewhere safe!" Ophelia yelled at them as they obeyed.

"Who would've thought the Fairy came here first without them." She lowered her shields to see Taiga appear out of nowhere.

"Taiga." Ophelia greeted him without facing him while staring at the orange Gashat on Bugster's head. "That's the Jet Combat Gashat. I don't know what kind of game it was." She laughs nervously and is completely clueless when it relates to games.

Taiga rolls his eyes at her lack of game knowledge. "An aerial shooting game where you pilot a fighter jet? It will be mine." He declared getting his driver ready.

"Not on my watch." Ophelia warned him. "I won't let you have it."

"You're not even using a Gashat but if you're in my way." He pressed his Gashat. "I'll stop you and not even your lover could back you up."

"Bang bang shooting!"

"Henshin!"

"Gashatto! Let's game! Meccha game! Muccha game! What's your name? I'm a Kamen Rider."

"Tactics level 2!" Taiga levels himself up.

"Gacchaan! Level up!"

"Ba-Ba-Bang! Bang-Ba-Bang! (Yow!) Bang Bang Shooting!"

"Gashacon Magnum!" Taiga summons his gun and shoots at the Jet Combat Bugster but it flies away and dodges it.

Ophelia flies and tries to slash the Bugster but it deflects it and pulls her close to take the hit from the bullet. "Gah!" She cried out in pain as the Bugster slammed her hard on the ground.

It created a huge dent and Ophelia groaned in pain. "I'm going to feel that pain later on." She wheezed and someone pulled her up to reveal Emu and Asuna.

"Did you break anything, Fee-chan?" Emu asked worriedly while checking for any injuries.

"Sore but I'll live." Ophelia answered with a painful smile.

They noticed Taiga managed to retrieve the Jet Combat Gashat and separate it from the Bugster. They're confused and wondering why Taiga didn't finish the Bugster off.

"What are you doing?" Emu asked him curiously.

"You're a little too late." Taiga commented and looked at the half-beaten Ophelia. "You got careless a bit Fairy-san. The Gashat is mine. I'll be holding on to this Bugster."

"Ha!?" Asuna yelled in shock. "The patient can't be cured if that Bugster isn't defeated!" She explained and worried about Yoshio's condition.

"That is why. Fight me if you wish to save the patient... but with your Gashat as well as Brave's at stake." He notices Ophelia's hologram sword heading in their direction and Taiga immediately shoots it. "That's a low tactic, Fairy-san."