"I better help Minji outside now." You excuse yourself as you walked over to the door, grabbing a broom on the way out before you saw Minji's back view as she's arranging the seats and tables in silence but somehow you noticed the little sobs she tried to hide but couldn't. 

Without saying anything, you just swept the floor, going from one corner to another. After getting all the floor swept away clean, you were about to head back to the back room before you made eye contact with Minji who's sitting behind the counter. And you just had to stop to check on your friend.

"How're you feeling? Wait... that's a dumb question. I shouldn't have asked that I'm sorry." You said as Minji just shook her head slightly. "I'm not okay right now but I will be better, I just need a bit of time." She whispered with a rather hoarse voice and you just nodded in understanding.

"So what is it that's been bothering you before you came here? Sorry that it turned out like this, I was expecting I could help you as much as I can but now probably a bit less." Minji asked as you just smiled at her as you shook your head. "Your brother's taken care of that already."

"Can I just say one more thing to you?" Minji asked as you nodded. "What happened between me and Jeongin, it's a part of me, a part of my life, my story and it not necessarily going to be the same for you and Hanni. Okay?"

"No wonder you two are siblings. Mingyu hyung told me the same thing. I will decide soon. At least my head's a bit clearer now and I'm not that anxious no more." You gave her a light smile as Minji just nodded before looking down at the counter. "That's good then. I pray that you and Hanni will not turn out like me and him."

"I'm sorry for whatever happened to you but I'm also glad that you finally found your closure that you've been looking for." You tried offering comfort to Minji who accepted it calmly with a smile and a nod. "Thanks. I feel better now."

"Alright we're done. Time to go home~" Mingyu came out from the back room as you and Minji immediately stood up and getting your stuffs. "Just remember that you just come talk to me when you want someone to talk to. I'll be here." She said with her usual smile.

"I will. I'm sure I will." You said as the three of you went on and closed the shop for the night before parting ways.

" You said as the three of you went on and closed the shop for the night before parting ways

Hanni's evening was spent with her doing another of her many assignments. After working on it for a few hours, she finally had enough and stopped for the night.

She got herself a warm shower before dressing comfortably for bed. Tying her hair up into a ponytail, she then grabbed a book by the side of her table before getting on the bed.

Sitting up with her back against the headboard, she glanced at the cover which was titled 'Unrequited feelings', a poem based book she bought back in Jeju.

At first she wasn't sure as of why she bought it in the first place but after reading the little summary at the back of the book, she became curious.

"To the person I loved but was never meant for me. Here lies my hopes and dreams shattered in form of poems."