3.

Next morning

Yoongi wake up early in morning since he cant even got sleep as he went to kitchen he encountered jin..
Jin shocked for moment .

He rubbed his eyes in order to believe it ..

Yoongi you woke up that early how this even possible
Why !! What is special to being shocked in this.

Yoongi said and  rolled his eyes.

Well as far I know you arent morning bird right ...

So what I am ?

Night owl ...jin  said and  laughed
Yoongi rolled his eyes .
Jin pinched his cheeks.

Is breakfast is ready ?

No I'm just preparing.

Then yoongi took an apple and sit in hall and started scrolling his phone ..

Soon other members started to gather in hall everyone were startled to saw yoongi Wake up that morning .

So instead of ask yoongi ,namjoom chooses to ask from jin but jin himself dont know the reason .

Soon everyone take seat near yoongi..

Well now we have to plan where we have to go and what to do...jimin said in excitement.

But before planning let jungkook and taehyung to come ..said namjoon .

So someone go and wake them up..

I'll go...yoongi suddenly said as he wanted to check is taehyung and jungkook are together.

So he went towards jungkook room .

He enter in room and shocked for moment ..

Jungkook and taehyung was cuddling each other and jungkook was shirtless.

Yoongi's heart shutter by seeing this .he thought whatever he assumed taehyung and jungkook was it is true .

He didnt wanted to stand there anymore so as he try to go back a flower vase fall by his  push which made noise and jungkook started to move little bit but taehyung was still in his sleep..

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and see yoongi looked upon him with gloomy eyes  .

Jungkook ddint understand so he looked beside him and saw that his position .

Hyung   ...you ..jungkook said while standing up from his bed   .

Yeah !! I..dont want to dis..disturb your sleep but everyone is calling you so I came here ...yoongi said with straight eyes.

As yoongi turned back to left jungkook hold his wrist .
Yoongi look behind..

What. ..

I just want to thank you hyung.. for agreeing to come..with..us on trip ..he said showing his smile.

Ok ..

And I. Also want  ..to spent some time with..you hyung . ..
Jungkook said

Ok ..but now cant you leave my hand ...yoongi said as feel embarrassed by seeing half naked jungkook.. staring at him continuously.

Jungkook awkwardly released his grip and itch his head .

Without saying anything yoongi left the room...

Hush -!!why it is always difficult for me to approach hyung...jungkook thought  .

______________________________________________________________________.

Word counting--- 447 ..

Author-- ammy..