1.

After successful completion of bts concert everyone came backstage to pull themselves together ..

You did amazing guys today 
Compliment pd nim.

Thank you..said seven in unison.

So now you have free time to enjoy yourself so company offer you holidays for 3 weeks
Said pd nim

Everyone got excited. And maknaes started to dance and jump around..

So every staff member left bts alone  there to let them to spent some quality time together .

Taehyung , jimin and jungkook was dancing meanwhile hyung line just scrolling thier phone ..

Hyung  .let's dance why are you sit still we got holidays why not be plan to go on trip together somewhere rather than getting bored in dorm ..jimin suggests.

Jhope also agreed on Jimin's suggestion.
Other two also stop thier dance and focus on jimin saying ..

Yeah hyung jimin is right we should go..taehyung insist.

Ok ..I dont have problem with this but first you should talk with  other members specifically namjoon and suga since they were working on his album..jin said .

Hyung ...we are going to trip right .?.jungkook dig in talk and insist namjoon with his doe eyes .

jungkook dig in talk and insist namjoon with his doe eyes

Taehyung also sit near namjoon and try to agree namjoon .

No..taehyung me and yoongi hyung have important work since we are working on our album so we need to stay there but if you guys wanted to go you can go me and hyung will stay there .namjoon said in seriousness.

Hyung ..why  we supposed to go there without you and yoongi hyung that trip will be worthless ..if we will going we 7 would go otherwise no one ..
Jungkook whine .

I  cant say anything about it if you want permission just ask yoongi hyung first if he agree I would also agree .said namjoon.

Jungkook hesitantly approached yoongi who is busy in his phone .

Hy..hyung...jungkook said while taking pauses.
Yoongi just hummed still looking on his phone   ..

Can you please go with us on trip instead of doing work in that holidays ...we..gonna enjoy..together ..

Jungkook said while being nervous and expected yes from yoongi .

No. Yoongi said straightforward.

Jungkook face fell down .

Taehyung notice jungkook's sad face which somehow hurts taehyung.
So he goes near yoongi.

Hyung ..please just agree we have high Hope's to hear yes from you ..please say yes ..
Taehyung said and hold yoongi's hands and reflects his boxy smile

Yoongi slightly blush ..

Yes.. I'm r..ready..yoongi said ..

Which shocked everyone specially jungkook that how yoongi agree by one emphasising of taehyung and he also notice that  yoongi' I's still  blushing because  taehyung still  hold his hands .

That somehow irritates jungkook.

What hyung are you agree that much fast I think you gonna say no..as you say to jungkook .

Namjoon said being shocked .

And other also nodded in agreement of leader statement ..

I know yoongi hyung never gonna say no to me ..right hyung..? Taehyung said .

Yoongi didnt replied he just continously staring at his lap because taehyung still holds his hands.

Ok then if everyone's agree let's go ..jimin said clapping his hands . ..

And everyone left from place towards dorm ..

Look jungkook I made agree yoongi hyung to go with us only for you  ..taehyung said to jungkook ..

Who just flashed his bunny smile to taehyung which melt his heart .

______________________________________________________________________

How was the first chapter should I need to change something?

Word counting--- 553

Author-- ammy