Ua entrance exam.

Sorry for the late chapter Yall I was busy with school.

Izuku: What the hell? Ok let me eat your hair then if that is what it takes then so be it.

Izuku proceeded to eat the piece of hair and it tasted bad but after it was done nothing.
Izuku: so where is the power? All Might it comes with great training, in terms of physical strength training you should go clean Dagobah Beach, which has been filled with trash for a long time now.
Izuku: we will be
Who is We? Said by Saryn you need physical strength to be able to defend yourself against attackers when I'm
Not around you or when we're in transference. Ok Saryn.
Good now get to training now, and please do not overexert yourself.
And Izuku stay safe please, said by Inko.
Ok, welp off I go and there he goes  to the beach and finds house-sized piles of trash everywhere... and a broken sword that's primarily red in color

Well, it looks like some  treasure to me, and then Izuku picks up the sword that is currently still pulsing blue holograms of hard light

Well, it looks like some treasure to me, and then Izuku picks up the sword that is currently still pulsing blue holograms of hard light.
8 months of  training arc later
———————————————————————————————
Hey Mom the UA entrance exams are scheduled for tomorrow, and I'm ready enough to do it said. I know you are ready, but it is so nice to see you Izuku.
Ok, mom, well on my way. Are you coming with me Saryn?
Yes, I will be. Izuku ok:).
———————————————————————————————

The void duo makes their way to the entrance of UA.
And I guess I will die tripping on the first day here.
-Suddenly he is caught by a pink hand and, hey are you ok? you almost fell on your face.
Izuku: yeah I'm ok. Uh who are you?

Mina: I'm Mina Ashido but you can just call me Mina. And you?

Izuku: smiling I'm Izuku Midoryria  but you can just call me Izuku. Thank you for well saving me from falling fully, onto the concrete.
You're welcome Izuku  said by Mina. Well gotta get to the exam room so see yeah. Mina started running towards the doors. Hey wait up Izuku ran to, following her as they go into the entrance exam room.

The written portion of the exam went well for Izuku and Mina since it was mostly just extensive hero history, what would you do in if you came across a villain, or someone getting robbed.

________________________________________________________________________________

All the hero contestants go to a wide and tall entrance door. 

Izuku: "wow this mock battlefield is awesome". Hey Izuku how are you feeling about this? said by Mina. I'm feeling-  Hey stop disrupting your classmates or you can just leave.

Mina: I'm not disrupting anybody.  Also I'm chatting with my friend here so you can leave our conversation.

Lida: that is very uncustomary of a student such as yourself. Guess what rich snob I don't give 2 sh-