R: "Yeah kind of, but I do know this one because someone told me the other day, or I think I saw it on tiktok or something"

L: "I'm going to go with 8"

R: "You are...... wrong, it's 13"

L: "Oh my god, that's a lot"

R: "I know I thought it was wrong at first then I checked and it's true, especially because of the hattrick against man united"

Q: "How many England caps does Leah have?"

R: "Oh my god I know this one"

L: "Do you actually?"

R: "Yeah I saw it somewhere the other day, think it was on the lionesses instagram"

L: "Oh yeah, I saw that too, go on then how many is it"

R: "38"

L: "Yeah, that's right haha"

Leah and I have now finished our day one quiz and are waiting for our next instruction. I think I've only got two things to do today, then it's just pictures for a few of the girls. Such as Beth, Lotte and a few other girls that need to update their pictures. Leah and I are just talking whilst waiting for Annabelle to tell us where we're going next.

"So have you enjoyed it so far Roro?" Leah asks me

"Yeah, kind of" I say looking down defeated

"Why what's wrong Ro?" She says quickly moving her chair right next to mine

"I just miss Katie and Viv and all the Arsenal girls, I just think I miss being home. Like I know I've got you Lotte, Beth and Jordan but I've not got any of the other girls, I think I just need to get used to it a bit more, I was fine when you all went off on international break last time with Kimmie, but it's weird being here too"

"Aww Roro you could've told me, or someone else, you don't have to keep it all bottled up" Leah says pulling me into her lap for a hug

"I know but I just thought if I kept it for myself, then you wouldn't have to worry about me, and now I've told you" I say digging my head into her chest for comfort. We stay there for a few minutes, until Annabelle makes her way over to us.

"So you two will be going to do your video with Beth next, it's in a different room so I'll show you where it is and then you can get going." She says, I stand up off Leah's knee and we both follow her. I grab Leah's hand out of instinct just to make sure she doesn't go anywhere without me. We walk down a long corridor until we can hear Beth's loud voice shouting from a room a bit further down.

"So this is the room you will be doing it in, this is Shaun who will be doing the cameras and telling you what your doing and things like that" She says as we approach the door

"Thanks Annabelle" Leah says I  just smile at her as she pulls me into the room. In the room is a set of cameras and lights in front of a comfy looking sofa where Beth was sitting talking to who I presume was Shaun.

Once we are all sat down and comfortable Shaun tells us that we are trying british snacks.

S: Being a footballer is hungry work, so I'm here with some of England's finest to try some British snacks. Let's see what they think.

B: It looks like if you were to go to a child's birthday party and it's got a buffet

R: Been to a few of them might I say

L: What is that?

S: It's a stick of rock

B: You can't have them with your new teeth now *looking at me*

R: Oh no definitely not, only got em done at christmas

All: *laughing*

S: Right so first up is Parkin, p a r k i n have you never had it

R&B: no

R:oh god that is not nice at all *spits it into tissue on the table*

L: Roro, you could've covered that up, i will agree with you tho it's not nice

S:most of the other girls agreed with you as well

B:i actually liked that one

B: ooh i've spotted a wagon wheel

L: oh my god we love a wagon wheel don't we

R: don't think I've ever had one

S: you've never had a wagon wheel, not even in a packed lunch or anything

R: never had a lunchbox

S: oh yeah so you're like post Jamie Oliver then, when he like cut chocolate out of schools

R:He cut chocolate out of schools

S:Oh my days

R: I'm definitely too young

S: How old are you?

R:15, although im 16 this year

*they try the other stuff and then wrap it up*

After we've finished, we just sit talking to Shaun, waiting for Annabelle to come and get us.

"I didn't know you were that young Rosie" Shaun says to me

"Yeah its a shock to most people"

A few minutes later and there's a knock on the door, it's Annabelle.

"Right you lot have got your pictures next so I'll take you there and once you've done you're free to go" She says leading us out of the room as we say bye to Shaun following her.

@lionesses      

(Leah is Rosie, Beth is herself and Lucy is Leah)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Leah is Rosie, Beth is herself and Lucy is Leah)

Caption- Good to have the Arsenal trio here at last, can't wait to see them in action on Wednesday for the final of the Arnold Clark Cup!!

*comments*

@katie_mccabe11- so proud of you Roro, we will be cheering you on all the way

@kimlittle1990- good luck Roro and the rest of the team rooting for you

@user20397809327- Rosie shouldn't even be there, she's defo taking someone's place, who's more worthy of it

@lionesseslover02802- Don't listen to the haters Rosie, you deserve to be there, you've worked hard, just believe in yourself.