- I love my brother but sometimes I'm too much in his shadow. Everybody likes Chase. He is smart and funny and handsome.

- Do you think he likes her too?

And why are you asking this Roese? Like you care...

- Well, I don't know, he goes to sit on the floor next to me. He has dated a couple of girls before but he never stays interested long. They never dated though. And that's not the question, it won't change anything as long as she likes him, he puts his head in my hands.

- Yes, of course, I nod, absentmindedly.

We keep talking until there is a knock on the door.

- Mister Cameron, your father is waiting for you, a butler says, standing next to the door after Cam had opened it.

- Oh, I almost forgot, Cam turns toward me. My father and I take time to speak together about my studies and other things. He just got back from a trip in the west part of the kingdom with my mother. Stay there or do whatever you want, I'll be back in 20min.

- Okay, don't worry about me, I'll find something to do, I answer.

- Good, he smiles to me.

He picks up his jacket that he had left on a chair and quickly walks out of the room.

The butler goes away too and I am left alone in Cam's bedroom. What can I do to wait?

I get up from the floor and decide it's best if I move a little.

I walk out of the room too and start wandering off in the palace.

What I love about this place it's its smells. I can't quite describe it perfectly but it has a woody essence and it smells fresh and clean. The west palace is situated in the west part of the city, obliviously, but it is next to the Mountains of The Lost, just like the north palace.

While the south kingdom is mostly forests and has a bit of coast line too, like the east kingdom; the particularity of the west kingdom is that it has a lot of plains. There is a lake too, 45 mins away from Sol in horse back. The mountains follow the west kingdom, as if it was drawn along it.

So, I walk in this palace, inhaling this intoxicating smell when I hear music.

I pass by a few maiden cleaning and carrying clothes and hear it is coming from a bright hallway, that has a view on the garden. Another thing I love here, is that the gardens are inside the palace.

Like an abbey cloister. But brighter, bigger, with more space.

There are windows and each side of the hallway, where I can see the bushes and flowers and trees of the garden through it. It almost feels like the gardens were here before, and the palace walls were built around them.

A beautiful melody is being played. A warm and bright tone coming from a piano.

Play the song Dawn from Pride and Prejudice.

I keep walking, getting closer to the music. It is coming from a room a the end of the hallway.

The door is half opened. I pick through it but all I can see is the room. It is gorgeous. The ceiling is golden and the light as bright as ever. I can see the window overlooking the garden. There are shades of golden, white, and green, covering the walls. The sunlight bursting through the room, engulfing everything in its warm light.

I open the door a little more and take a peck at the piano, on the left side.

To my surprise, but now that I think about isn't that surprising, I see Chase, playing.