Chapter 5

"Do you like it? When I touch you like that hmm?" His husky voice spoke into his ears as his knees grazed his hardened cock benignly. He loved seeing the boy crumble under his touch.

"P-Please...m-more". He begs. "More? I can give you so much more sugar". He places soft kisses against his neck and lets his hand palm the boy softly. The boy closes his eyes as he takes those kisses. Those palms and those dirty words. He lets out whimpers and moans as pleasure takes over him.

"Look how you're crumbling because of me. I make your mind go hazy and blurred right? I never thought that you would be so gullible for me. So fucking obedient for me". His hands slip into the boy's boxers.

"A-Ash p-please...touch me".

His eyes open with shock, sweat dripping down his forehead and breathing is absolutely uneven. No this can't be. Absolutely fucking not.

He did not just dream about his roommate fucking him.

He grabbed his hair in frustration as tears dwell in his soft eyes. He immediately gets out of his bed and rushes into the bathroom. He looks at himself in the mirror feeling so ashamed and dirty. He didn't think twice before slapping himself.

He hated himself for even thinking about it. It made him feel filthy and disgusting. He stripped out of his clothes and stood underneath the cold shower which helped his hardness to calm down. He falls on his knees harshly as he let out quiet sobs.

Everything was overwhelming him.

He scratched himself, pulled his hair and bit his fingers. He cried covering his mouth to not let out any sounds. Even though he's releasing all his stress, he's still forcing himself to cry quietly.

He could never cry his heart out in this life. That was Ryan's fate.

-

Ash on the other hand was having a hard time controlling himself. He could hear the boy's whimpers and quiet moans. He had just returned to the dorm after his talk with his friends, he was about to open the door when he heard some heavy breathing.

Was his roommate having a wet dream?

He pressed his ears against the door and immediately regretted it. There was no lie that the small boy had the prettiest moans and whimpers. Oh how would it feel to make him let out those same noises when he's underneath him.

Then those words, "A-Ash p-please...touch me".

He controlled every fibre in his body to not just slam open the door and take the boy right then and there. But before he could open the door, he heard the sound of the bathroom door violently closing. He even heard faint sounds of someone sobbing.

That made him feel bad. Really bad. For some reason, he felt pity for the poor boy. It's almost as if he's seeing the big bad world for the first time and is getting super overwhelmed by it.

He simply decides to not say anything to him. Last thing he wants is for his homophobic roommate to scream at him.

-

Ryan weakly wipes his wet body and throws on a simple sweatshirt and black knee length shorts. This whole evening was tiring. His eyes were bloodshot red and puffy. His hair was a mess even after blow drying it. His arms had light scratch marks and fingers with bite marks.

He was a mess.

He was afraid to enter the dining table, afraid to face his roommate but his hunger got the best of him. All this crying was creating a ruckus in his stomach.

He slowly enters the living room which is in the same space as the kitchen. Ash was busy making food for the night and Ryan just sat himself on the chair of the dining table.