He picked that up and start reading

"I am that person who will never get enough of you."

He was confused but again he saw one Rose and card after some stairs. He go there and read that.

"With you, every moment feels like a fairytale."

He was not understanding that who is this person but after some steps he again spotted one Rose and one card.

"There is no other man that could ever compare to you in my eyes."

He looked up and saw there are more 15 or 20 flowers and cards are lying on the garden in curiosity he start going forward. He start reading all the cards.

"As we are singers let me tell you one sentence in our language,
Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite."

After reading this line big smile spread on his face. Like he wins something big. He notice that cards handwriting which is his Niya's handwriting. He start looking at here and there to find her but there is no clue of her.

He pout but again smile when he notice one more Rose and card. He start reading that card with big smile one his face.

"Our journey isn't perfect, but it's ours and I will stick with you till the end."

He start caressing that card. Then he again read next card.

"I want to grow old with you and live happily ever after."

Till then his eyes become wet he start taking deep breaths. He spotted one last card and Rose. He bend and pick that up and read with wet eyes.

"I know you are upset on me but I want to tell you something. I'm here for you and always will be and proved it even we're side by side or miles apart. We are always together by Heart. And it's my answer time now which you already know."

Advik's breath stucked in his throat when he reads that lines he closed his eyes took a deep breath and His Angel's face come in his mind. Finally it's time which he was waiting for so many days, months and years.

He opened his eyes and start reading with small smile, wet eyes and shaking hands.

"You mean the World to me Advik and I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH MY MR. RATHOD."

He has no courage to read forward tears start rolled down from his eyes like a rain. After some some time he opened his eyes and read further.

"I have found someone who makes my soul smile. That someone is you MY ADI. I'm in love with you and with every passing day I was finding my self falling deeper and deeper in love with you MR.ADVIK RATHORE."

Tears are still rolling down from his eyes. He was crying while looking down he can't believe that finally she confessed.

He looked up when sunflower's smell hits his nose. And he finally saw his Angel after 1 month 10 days.