✿ Chapter 19✿

Start from the beginning

Was I dead? Did the car accident kill me? Was I a ghost now? Why am I seeing my younger self? Is this what happens to you when you die?

I gazed back to my younger self who was struggling to apply mascara on her lashes, poking her hazel eyes in the process. The room to my door opened again and my Mom slid herself inside, a floral pink dress in her hands as she walked towards the younger me. The younger Sherridy's eyes lit up in joy as she scanned the dress happily, her hands putting the tube of mascara back to the makeup bag that I realized belong to Mom. Mom's warm brown eyes, which I inherited from her, were filled with delight and there was a genuine smile on her pinkish lips as she handed the dress to my younger version. That was the same beautiful pink floral dress that was my Mom's favorite because she wore it on her first date with Dad. I always wanted to borrow it from her, but she never allowed me and kept the dress in a place where I wouldn't find it, as if I would wear it without her permission. What is she borrowing it to "me" now?

My question was answered as Mom walked the younger "me" towards the life sized mirror, and placed the dress on top her petite frame, the two of them smiling at each other as they both admired their reflection in the mirror, "I am so glad you are finally going to the concert of your idols."

The younger Sherridy's innocent smile widened into a grin, "Me too, Mom. I am so freaking exciting and nervous at the same time."

"Well, don't be," Mom assured her as she pulled one of the rollers out, "Sherridy's" dark hair falling into a perfect curl, "You are beautiful, and who knows? Maybe you'll catch one of the boys' eyes." If only you know, Mom.

I heard a laugh as the young me shook her head, her eyes not leaving her reflection on the mirror, "That's impossible, Mom. Impossible."

Impossible? I wish I could scream right now to my younger self and tell her that the most impossible thing happened to her and she's married to the man of her dreams and living the life every girl dreams of.

I opened my mouth to speak but froze when I saw my hands fading before my eyes, like smoke dissipating into thin wisps of air. I was like a ghost, but I hope I'm not dead yet or I am sure that I will go straight to hell for all the sins I did in the past.

I squeezed my eyes close as I disappeared, my whole body fully fading and being transported to who knows where.

I woke for real this time, the blinding lights immediately made me shut my eyes as soon as I opened it. I winced as I tried to reopen my eyes, the intensity of the bright light lessening as it brightened the white painted walls that I was in. I felt a sting on the back of my hand and as I raised it and took a good look, I realized an IV was hooked on it, the clear tube leading to a whole bag of dextrose.

From the white painted wall and the plain room, I realized I was in a hospital. I was indeed in a car accident before the crazy dream that I had just a while ago.

But it felt so real. Like it really happened in the past, but I can't even remember that moment. But all I know is that it must have been the day that I went to the One Direction concert, the day I met Harry and the boys. The woman did give me a VIP ticket after all. Speaking of Harry, where is he? And what about Sean? Was he hurt? I remembered that he was the one who got me out of the car before I lost consciousness.

As if on cue, the door to my hospital room suddenly burst open with so much force I feared that it will be pulled out off its hinges. Harry's emerald eyes were wide as it landed on my lying figure, concern and sadness whirling beneath its green depths. The corner of my lips tugged up into a smile, or I think it was because Harry released a sigh of relief and bolted towards me as fast as he can, his strong arms wrapping around my waist as I tried to sit up and snaked my arms around his neck, inhaling his manly scent.

"I am so glad you're alright, beautiful," He told me, taking a deep breath, as he buried his head in my neck, his chestnut curls tickling my cheeks, "I don't know what I will do if I lost you."

I rubbed his back with my hands soothingly, hoping to calm him down as we stayed in that position, "I'm alright, handsome. You won't lose me, I promise."

He gave me one of his charming smiles, the kind of smile that will make a girl faint anytime. I tried to return it, but I guess it was more forced as I remembered that I was cheating on him with his best friend, none other than Louis Tomlinson. I know it wasn't really me who cheated on him with another man because I skipped like five years of my life, but I can't help but feel guilty. I still did it, after all.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the reunion concert?" I asked, pushing all my thoughts to the back of my head as I lied back on the uncomfortable hospital bed, "How did you find out?"

"Some of the tour crew called me backstage before the concert starts when they found out," Harry answered as he intertwined my hands with his large, warm hands, his green eyes never leaving mine, "I drove her as soon as I found out. I can't continue with the concert knowing what happened to my wife."

I can't help but smile at the word "wife" because I still wasn't used to the thought that I was now married to the only man I have ever dreamed of having so bad, no matter how creepy it sounded.

I was about to say something back but was interrupted when the door opened again, revealing a woman dressed in white lab coat, as she walked briskly to where Harry and I are, a clipboard and a pen in her hands. Her pin straight blond hair was pulled up into a bun, prescription glasses sitting on top of her nose, highlighting her beautiful olive green eyes that contrasted her fair complexion. She looked up from her clipboard and gave Harry and I a smile as she caught sight of our intertwined hands. I can't help but feel happy. I never held hands with a guy before, let alone in a place where someone saw us. Harry made me feel special, and I can't help but feel on cloud nine, knowing that he was mine and I was his.

"Mr. and Mrs. Styles?" She cleared her throat as she quickly gazed at her clipboard and turned her attention back to us, "I'm Dr. Marie Hillard."

"Is my wife alright, Ms. Hillard?" Harry asked worriedly as he squeezed my hands, my heart skipping a beat again as the word "wife" left his lips, "Is there something wrong with her?"

"No, she's fine," Dr. Hillard assured him, before her olive eyes flicked back to the clipboard. "She's fine. She just needs to stay for the night and she can leave tomorrow afternoon. She has a concussion and the cut on her forehead isn't that bad but we still have to give her mild painkillers for that so it won't do anything to her baby."

Wait, baby? Please tell me I'm hallucinating and hearing things right now, and this is just the effect of hitting my forehead on the car a little too hard.

"Baby?" I managed to croak out my hazel eyes wide as I looked at Dr. Hillard, eager for a reply.

"Oh you two didn't know?" She raised an eyebrow as she looked up from her clipboard, and her olive green eyes met mine, "Sherridy Styles, you're pregnant."

I swear I would I have fainted then and there if Harry didn't catch me in his strong arms...

_______________

UNEDITED. KAYKAY JURASSIC WORLD IS COOL SO GO SEE IT! LOL I SWEAR YOU WON'T REGRET IT

DUN DUN DUN I LEFT ANOTHER CRAZY CLIFFHANGER. I JUST STARTED COLLEGE LAST MONDAY SO UPDATES MIGHT BE A BIT SLOWER BUT I WILL UPDATE AGAIN THIS WEEK. I HAVE TO GO NOW AND FINISH MY FOUR PAGES BACK TO BACK ESSAY -_-

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow me >>>> ALL THIS EFFORTS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I love reading comments btw in the morning it makes my day

Love y'all!!

Bela :)))

PS. CHECK OUT OH MY GODDESS IF YOU HAVE THE TIME!!! I WILL LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

☢ TALK TO ME

☢ My Twitter account: @belahxmmings19

Joint Wattpad account: @frozendirection

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bela-Horan/142339425972185?ref=hl (Bela Horan)

My Instagram: @bxlahemmings