"We can get pizza?" Kai said in a sheepish unsure tone. It was just the first thing that came to mind.

"I mean......" Cole said unsure. "Yeah i guess."

"Awesome!" Kai cheered and grabbed Coles hand and ran out the door.

Cole leaded kai to the car and their hands separated once again just like the night before as they went in the car. "Pizza place right?" Cole asked to confirm thats what Kai wanted. Kai nodded his head and Cole drove.

It was pretty awkward but eventually Kai was about to say something dumb if it was still quiet so he turned on the radio to listen to music. He immediately calmed down and Cole observed that even while driving. He chuckled. "You okay kai?" He asked.

"Yeah. Just reeall hungry." He replied.

"We're almost there just hold on Kai!" Cole said. Kai groaned in frustration in a playful way. Cole rolled his eyes making sure Kai saw. Kai swooned a bit but around 5 minutes later they arrived.

Cole got out the car first and opened the car door for Kai. "Come on. Arent you 'superrr hungrryyy'?" He said mocking Kai from earlier. Kai nudged his shoulder with his own shoulder and they entered the pizza shop.

Music played from the speakers and they looked at the menu. "Watcha getting?" Cole asked.

"Pizza, duhh." Kai said and continued to look at the menu.

"Yeah OBVIOUSLY.." Cole whispered, standing right behind Kai. His voice tickled the back of Kais neck and made him shiver in a sweet way.

"You ready to order?" Kai asked. Cole nodded and gave him a thumbs up in reply.

Kai grabbed Coles hand and then went up to the register to order.

After ordering they sat and waited for their pizza slices.

Cole tapped his fingers on the table unsure what to do. "So..." Cole said wanting to make conversation.

Kai looked at his fingers tapping and held his hand again. "You okay?" He asked.

Cole lightly blushed and nodded. Then their pizza slices were ready. Still holding the others hand, they grabbed their own pizza slice in the box with their other hand and walked out. Before they left the worker whispered to Kai, "Make your move before its too late." He wasnt sure about what they meant but then it clicked.

He almost dropped the pizza but managed to stay calm. "Ah- sorry!" Kai said.

"Its okay, dont worry Kai." Cole reassured him. even if it was something small he wanted Kai to know nothing is ever his fault. He gave Kai a quick wink and let go of his hand to drink some water.

Kai smiled softly at Cole. His heart was full but the moment Cole let go of Kais heart it was missing its other half.

"Are we gonna eat in the car?" Kai asked as they walked out of the pizza shop.

"Uhh do you want to? I dont mind." Cole replied.

Kai thought for a moment and shrugged.

"Car it is then." Cole said and then they started walking to the car.

"What pizza did you even get Kai? Dont tell me its pineapple pizza.." Cole said.

Kai chuckled. "Ew, i would never get that." "I got a pepperoni and sausage pizza."

"Oh.. i got cheese pizza." Cole said embarrassed a bit. "Ok ok listen! im a really picky eater.. despite all the sweets i eat thats kinda the only safe food i have.." He said trying to defend himself.

"Nah i get it. Being a picky eater sucks sometimes." Kai said and entered the car.

They both entered the car and Cole started humming while driving to a scenic location. His eyes never left the road but he know Kai was admiring him and chuckled to himself.

Kai couldnt help but stare at him until he saw Cole wink at him. He blushed and opened his pizza slice box and took a bite. "Ouch!!" He winced in pain from the pizza burning his mouth.

"You okay?" "You can drink my water if it helps."

Kai nodded eagerly and snatched the water from the cup holder and chugged it. "It still burnns.." He complained.

"Loser.." Cole mumbled just loud enough for him to hear jokingly. Kai rolled his eyes until he realized they werent going home, they were heading to the beach. He looked out the window and noticed the waves crashing into the sand and the seagulls attempting to steal others food.

"Its pretty, right?" Cole said.

"Yeah... Really pretty." Kai said and smiled at Cole softly and then proceeded to look out the window. Even if Kai couldnt swim he loved the beach, its beautiful.

"Wait we dont even have beach clothes!" He said confused.

"I bought some for us. I planned it." Cole said and winked at Kai. God that wink was driving Kai insane.. "Now eat your pizza before we park otherwise itll get cold."

"Awesome, ok" Kai said and then started to quickly eat his pizza, it was clear he really wanted to hang out with Cole. Especially at the beach!

Cole continued to drive into the parking lot and when he parked Kai had already finished eating. Cole however, didnt take a bite out of his pizza yet.

Kais heart raced. This place was beautiful. Maybe he could confess his feelings to Cole here..? Or was it too soon. They only met the day before so it felt too soon. However, Kai cleared his throat and tapped Coles shoulder. "Hm?" Cole said.

"I... have to ask you something." He said nervously unsure about if this was the right choice or not.