V

"Minji's POV"

Kang Haerin asked me what were we, honestly just between you and me, I don't know... sure we did kiss, and yes we did have that little emotional connection, but I don't think we both know each other well enough to reach that girlfriend stage you know? Everything was for show for my parents and that stupid deal I had with them...

"Let's get to know each other first okay Kang? Why? Can't wait to throw yourself at me?"

She blushes and hit me on the arm lightly to show her shyness, and god she's so adorable...

She snuggles to me on my chest and a while later, soft snores could be heard from the girl lying on my chest.

I stare at the ceiling of the room and start to let my mind wander. Am I really just going to let Kang Haerin in? I don't really want to... I don't know if I can trust her enough, plus what if she was like the past few girls that were with me just for my money and power? Every single time I put my defences down and they'll reveal themselves sooner. Sigh... I don't know anymore... Let time take its course I guess? If she turns out to be like them then so be it.

"Haerin's POV"

I was sleeping soundly when the first rays of sunlight shone into the room and onto my face and I open my eyes. What greeted me was not my usual room and environment but everything that was foreign to me. Ah... I remember now, I'm at Minji's place now, I'm no longer at home. I stretch my limbs and I realise someone's presence was near me as I slowly turn behind to be greeted with an angel's sleeping face. I awe at her features, I always knew she's beautiful but seeing her up close made me think that she might just be the most beautiful lady in the world.

I reach my hand out and was about to tuck a strand of her hair away so I could look at her better when she open her eyes, I freeze and hold my breath. I'm not sure why I held my breath but it just seemed right.

"You done looking at me Kang? Are you going to slap me with those hands of yours?"

Her words brings me back to reality when I quickly hide my hand below the blanket and turn around. This is so embarrassing... How could it be so coincidental? Ugh, is this a wattpad book or what?

I can hear her chuckling with her deep raspy morning voice and chills went down my spine when she whispered in my ear, "Good Morning Kang, how was your sleep?"

Her deep voice made me squirm and I bite my lips and rub my thighs together.

"Stop it Kang Haerin! Control yourself, does any other girl with a deep voice or a guy make you feel this way too? My god you're so dirty... Get a hold of yourself!" I thought to myself.

She spoon me and I gasp softly when I feel her hand on my thigh.

"M-Minji, what're you doing?"

"Hmm? I'm lazing in bed Kang."

I gulp as she snuggles into my nape, causing chills to go down my spine. Her breath tickling my neck, everything about this was uncomfortable, but somehow I didn't mind it...

I lean back into her body as I close my eyes, wanting to savor this moment before she gets mean at me in the future. Honestly, I feel that even though Minji is like this, isn't it a bit like a split personality disorder thing? Hmph, nice to me and mean to me and I don't know when it will happen... Ugh!

"Kang Haerin."

"Hmm?"

"Do you hate me?"

"I'm not sure Minji, it's hard to read you..."

"I know... I can't understand myself too..."

"That's okay I guess? Just do the right thing and do what you want and I believe things will turn out for the better."