**************************************

Akshara walked into her room and collapsed on the floor. Whatever resolve she had all day being strong before her son gave off when she got alone. She couldn't even recognise her own son, he has changed so much. The little angel boy who used to be her whole world has vanished and there was only a 6 year old with anger issues.

She heard a knock at the door. She immediately opened it ,hoping it would be Abhir who changed his mind but was disappointed to see Swarna. Akshara hugged her and cried to her heart's content.

"Akshu, please don't cry bachcha. You have to stay strong for Abhir " Swarna consoled her .

Akshara wiped her tears.

"Akshu i want to speak to you about something important. Come sit " Swarna made Akshara sit on the bed and sat alongside her.

" Akshu.. whatever I'm going to say is only for your and Abhir's benefit. Please accept Manajri Ji's proposal to marry Abhimanyu" she said shocking Akshara.

"Badi Maa, ye aap kya.. " Akshara stumbled not able to get out of the shock

"Akshu , i came to speak to you only after thinking things through.. This morning when Manjari asked for your hand in marriage even I was angry at her , and was shocked at her request, but after seeing how Abhir acted out today, I think it's better if you marry Abhimanyu just for Abhir's sake" she said keeping a hand on Akshu's hand.

" Badi maa.. par Abhinav.. mei Abhinav se ...," she stumbled again not wanting to remember those feelings again.

"Akshara Abhinav Ji has left you, he is not in the picture now, now the picture is only of you and Abhir. You yourself said you are not going to try to contact Abhinav ji from here on and that he deserved a better partner than you, then how come he is in between this decisions? " Swarna asked wanting Akshara to see her point

"Badi maa, Abhinav may have left me but I can't forget him.. I can't marry anyone else.. I know you are worried about Abhir I will file for his custody again I will win it and get him back" she cried out remembering the time spent with Abhinav.

"Akshu i don't have to remind you. As a lawyer you yourself know that you can only file custody again after a year. I know it's tough, but think of Abhir. Is this the Abhir who you bought up ? He has changed completely, he is having anger issues, he doesn't even eat or play, just keeps on playing on his mobile . You yourself noticed his school performance. I just called Aaru who said he behaves the same in Birla house too and yesterday he even beat up Shivu.Just think, within one month if he can change this much what will happen to him if he goes to UK with Abhimanyu and Manjari Ji? I'm not saying Abhimanyu is a bad parent but he isn't concentrating enough on Abhir and Manjari Ji is feeling sufficient with only Abhir being at their home, she doesn't care about his studies and behaviour. She thinks money can do anything and will make Abhir like her if she plays a parental role. I'm afraid we may lose Abhir completely if that happens" Swarna detailed her thinking to Akshara who knew whatever she was saying is true.

"Akshu I'm not forcing you, but Abhir is your priority and responsibility. If Abhinav Ji was here then it would have been different but he is not . So Please take a good decision keeping only Abhir in mind" Swarna advised her and left the room.

**************************************

It was Sunday evening, Akshara walked into Abhir's room and started packing his books and clothes which was scattered all across.

"Mama.. " she saw Abhir who had tears all over his face.

"Abhir betu, kya hua..." She asked worriedly kneeling in front of him and wiping his tears .

"Mama.. I know I have been a bad boy, I'm sorry mama.. I'm really sorry.. it's just that I don't like that house mama. No one speaks to me there, only Masi and Ruhi does but whenever I see them together I only miss you more mama. Docman is in hospital mostly , he doesn't have time for me . " Abhir cried hugging her and also told her about what Shiv is making him go through. Akshara got devastated hearing how traumatised Abhir is and what and all he had to go through at Birla Mansion.

"Mama, pls don't make me go there, pls mama , pls , i don't want to go there, pls, I will behave properly from now on, will study well but please not there mama" Abhir begged her .

Akshara has never felt so helpless all her life . Even when she left Birla Mansion 6 years ago she didn't feel this much weaker.

"Abhir betu, it's court's order baba. mama can't keep you, but I promise I will not let you suffer like this, this is your mom's promise to you. " she said kissing his forehead.

**************************************

Abhimanyu and Manjari walked into Birla Mansion to take Abhir back home. Abhir kept on clutching to Akshara for comfort.

" Abhir beta, come here..have you packed your bags?" Abhimanyu asked him to which he nodded in a yes but didn't leave Akshara.

"Akshara regarding whatever I asked you yesterday morning, i hope you took a good decision?" Manjari asked her.

Akshara looked down and collected all her strength

"Yes ma, I will marry Abhimanyu" she said with no emotions on her face . She looked like a living corpse.

Manjari and Abhimanyu was elated at her decision while the Goenkas were happy too expect Muskaan but she knew after whatever her Bhai Ji did she can't speak anything. Abhir was confused but remained silent.

"But I have to speak with Abhimanyu first" Akshara added

Abhimanyu and Akshara walked into the garden.

" Yes Akshu, what is it you wanted to talk to me?"

"Akshara, My name is Akshara" she corrected him and he nodded.

"Abhimanyu i have accepted for this marriage only for Abhir's sake. I have no feelings towards you nor will have any in future. So if u don't want this compromise marriage you can back out now. " she kept her condition before Abhimanyu .

" It's okay Akshara. I know you are going to say this only. I have no problem with that, Abhir is my priority too , I have seen how he is struggling without you, don't worry we will remain as only his parents" he assured her .

**************************************

I know, i know, don't throw chappals at me. Tomatoes are welcome as long as they aren't rotten. Just keep patient, our hero is making his entry in next part pakka.. 🤗