Emotions

"Van?" You ask as your kisses get more intense and urgent.
Eddie looks around the empty park.
"I have an idea." He says and pulls you up with him.

"Ed, we don't have to." You tell him as he leads you into a thicket of trees.
"I know." He says as he starts kissing you again.
"You sure you want to do this?" You ask as he looks around at the empty woods.
"Just double checking." He says and runs his hands down your body.
"Nervous?" You ask as you kiss him.
"Little bit." He admits.
"Just relax, I've got you." You tell him and trace his penis through his jeans.
You keep kissing as you undo his belt and reach inside to tease him until he's rock hard.

With his back to a tree, you push his pants and boxers down.
You kneel in front of him and lightly grip his thighs, pushing his legs apart a little more.
"Jesus Christ Y/N." He starts. "You sure...oooh."
His words cut off with a moan as you take him in your mouth without warning.

"Fuck baby." He mutters quietly as you work the rough of your tongue along his shaft.
You moan around him as you look up to him, his eyes drunk with lust and pleasure. He moans your name as you keep working your mouth around him.

As you run your hands over his thighs while sucking him, you bring one up to gently cup his balls.
"Fuck, I'm already so close baby." He tells you.
You remove your mouth from him and wait.

"What are you doing?" He asks, confused by your stopping.
"Just a few seconds. I'm not ready for you to cum yet." You say and start to run your hands over him again.

He lets out a deep exhale and you put your mouth around him again.
"Oh, fuck yes." He moans when you push your head all the way forward until he hits the back of your throat and you gag.
You use the extra saliva to wet him even more and add your hand to his base. You use your hand as an extension of your mouth as you focus your mouth on his tip, both of you moaning as you feel him getting close again.

"No, baby, please." He pleads when you stop again once you feel him about to release.
"Soon." You tell him and lightly blow on his soaked cock to add a new sensation while you give your jaw a break.

"Y/N please."
You put his cock in your mouth again, moving extra slow until he's completely wet with your saliva again.
"Fuck, you look so good with my cock in your mouth." He moans.
You hum around him and find his hands, placing them on your head. You stop moving and give his hands a little squeeze before letting go.
"Oh fuck." He says lustily and starts thrusting into you.

You gag on him as he brings himself to the brink with your mouth. Drool seeps around his cock out of the corners of your mouth as you gag, tears pricking at your eyes, you moan as he uses you, fucking your mouth.

You suck your cheeks in more, tightening your mouth even more when you feel him ready to cum.
He releases into your mouth with a deep, satisfied groan.

"Let me see." He says breathlessly.
You open your mouth and show him before swallowing and wiping what's escaped.
"Jesus, you're fucking perfect." He says and pulls you up to him, kissing you deeply.

He keeps kissing you as he pulls your dress up to give his hand access to your throbbing pussy.
"Oh my god, you're so fucking perfect." He purrs into your ear when his fingers reach your bare vulva, no underwear obstructing his way.
"Thought you might like that." You reply then moan as he easily slips two fingers inside your already soaking pussy.
"Damn baby, I love how ready you always are."

"Eddie." You moan. "Think you can go again already?"
"Let me get you."
"I'm close baby, please." You cut him off.
"Already?" He asks.
"I fucking love your cock, I was ready to cum just blowing you." You tell him and moan as you move your hand down and feel him hard again.
"Fuck baby." He groans at your words and stoops down to grab a condom from his pocket.